Gravelle Woodworking Limited

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
4084 Fairview Street Burlington ON L7L 4Y8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Burlington  >  Gravelle Woodworking Limited

Reviews for Gravelle Woodworking Limited

Kevin in San Francisco
Kevin in San Francisco
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had the pleasure of working with Gravelle Woodworking in the spring of 2017. From start to finish we received the most excellent service form Jelena and her team. Our beautiful kitchen is a testament to Gravelle’s dedication and we feel very confident in highly recommending them.

Thank you so much for the great review. We love what we do and it shows in our desire to have satisfied customers like you. It's very thoughtful of you to have taken the time to let others know of your experience with us. You have our number should you need us for future projects.
Again it has been our pleasure to see your project through and I'm sure you will get many years of enjoyment from your renovated space.

Susanne T in Burlington
Susanne T in Burlington
3 reviews Parry Sound, ON

Full bathroom and kitchen renovation

We hired Gravelle based on their reputation. A neighbour of ours had used them to redo their kitchen and were very happy with their results, which was the type of recommendation that we wanted. The bathroom cabinetry is gorgeous, and the kitchen is spectacular. The installation went very smoothly. We have had the odd hiccup after the fact, and it has been corrected immediately. They were even kind enough to store our old cabinets for a very long time after carefully removing them so that we could reuse them. All in all, excellent work and professional service.

Thank you so much for the kind words Suzanne. I hope you enjoy your new laundry room once it is completed.

Sherri in Burlington
Sherri in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom cabinetry

Recently underwent a total bathroom renovation. Diane at Gravelle was wonderful in assisting with the cabinetry design and provided excellent guidance with some additional ideas. She was also helpful in selecting countertop and tiles to complete the project. The installation was completed while we were out of the country. We came home to beautifully installed cabinets without any issues. The quality of craftsmanship is superb. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for seamless process from design to installation.

Hello Sherri, Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure working with you. Diane

Darryl
Darryl
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom Kitchen

Extremely poor service after they have your money. We had a terrible time getting service to repair a cabinet that failed only a few months after installation. We were told they were too busy with new installations. Then our sink dropped after improper installation as manufacturer's instructions not followed and we were told that we should be happy that we got nearly six years' use out of it. At the same time, we were told that they had never had a sink drop. after many weeks of chasing, they finally had the same subcontractor used by Gravelle come to make the repair but only after we first paid them $250 upfront to make the repair - even though it was an improper installation and through no fault of our own. The repair person confirmed that it was not installed correctly. In the end, Paul Gravelle insists that we should be happy with 6 years use out of the sink. The fact that it was improperly installed is of no matter to him. Call us crazy but I know of no one who has to pay a plumber every 5 years to take everything apart and reinstall your kitchen sink as a standard maintenance measure. we hope to never again have to deal with Gravelle. Once they have your money, they could care less about quality of service. Their do not stand by their work whatsoever!

Hello Darryl, It has been some time since you wrote this review. It is unfortunate that the situation escalated to you feeling this way. We take our customers satisfaction with their project to heart and we do stand behind our product. I do wish you all the best and your cabinetry does still have a full life time warrantee should you require.

Scottish in Burlington
Scottish in Burlington
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen, 2 Bathroom, library, closets, mudroom and laundry

Great professional company to work with. High quality products. Work done on time. Started with a full kitchen design and after starting out with Cameo Kitchens I was really impressed at the time and effort Gravelle put into my design with no money down, unlike Cameo who wanted money from day one. I switched companies as Cameo were messing me about and I lost my deposit - BEWARE!!

Hi Scottish in Burlington. Thank you for the review and we miss you. Hope all is well. Diane

Colleen Kelly
Colleen Kelly

9.8/10

kitchen renovation

This is the 3rd kitchen I have renovated and I will always deal with Gravelle Woodworking. The quality and customer service is the best. It was wonderful to work with Paul who designed my kitchen and be able to see it come to life in his shop.

Hello Colleen, It was our pleasure making your projects come to life. Thank you, DIane

More about Gravelle Woodworking Limited

Gravelle produces exquisite quality custom cabinetry built locally in Burlington, and provide detailed personalized design creating rooms that exude perfection using our own expert in house installation technicians that are meticulous at every detail. Not only do we craft kitchens we can complete every and any room in your home.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Burlington?