Nu Stone Transformations

Jeff Miclash from Burlington
Jeff Miclash from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Granite counter, sink

Service after install is terrible from Oakville. Call them, the phone rings and rings. We have a cracked sink and after a week of calling and promises of call backs we still have no resolution. We've had 3 counters replaced and been a good customer so it's distressing to see such poor customer loyalty and response. We're still waiting GT!

Tara from Mississauga
Tara from Mississauga

Island Refinishing

The team there was very helpful when you could reach them and we got great service from Shawna. Unfortunately, before getting connected with Shawna, we had to follow-up on voice mails and e-mails multiple times to receive the quote, get the materials ordered and again to have the work scheduled. It was very frustrating. When we did have the work complete, the third party installer they used damaged the new panels we had purchased. He had very much been in a hurry to complete the job and was literally banging the pieces around. We will not use them again.

Ginette Cole from New Tecumseth
Ginette Cole from New Tecumseth
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen counter/island new sink/faucet

Customer service is priceless.
We had a problem with a leak from the faucet they had installed I called them at 9AM - they were at our house had problem fixed by 11:30 am and we live over 1 hour from their Oakville office. No charge
The job was done in November and they were outstanding in everything they did....Thank you Shauna & Dan

Kate from Toronto
Kate from Toronto

Kitchen counter

They did a great job installing a new counter in my kitchen. The men were polite and professional even after my dog wouldnt stop barking at them! I am very happy with my new kitchen counter top

Ian in Etobicoke
Ian in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replacement of Kitchen Countertops

I can't speak highly enough about our experience with Granite Transformations. From Rob who qouted on the job to the template maker and ultimately the installers this project went off without a hitch. Our formerly laminate countertops have magically replaced with granite!!!!! The best thing of all the installation took about 5 hours with no mess!!!!!! I would highly recommend Granite Transformations to anyone looking to upgrade ther kitchen countertops with granite at a reasonable price.

trino
trino

Kitchen Reno

Our kitchen Reno was completely in both the time stated. The workmanship was amazing. The came at thr appointed time and did a vey professional job

We woul highly recommend this company

Laura  in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

New counter and backsplash for small condo

Great company and great product. They were flexible when I had to change my dates several times. The final product looks amazing!! Minimal mess. These guys are pros! The dark granite counter looks so great and the guys even agreed to come back and "trim" the counter edge a bit for me! Would highly recommend this company.

More about Nu Stone Transformations

A fusion of granites provides a countertop that fits on top of your exsisting without having to remove or dispose of your existing countertop. Our stone is heat, stain, and scratch resistent, and unlike ordinary stone, never neds to be sealed. A maintenance fre surface to last a lifetime! Ad ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Oakville?