Grand Floors Ltd

Reviews for Grand Floors Ltd

dakota1973 in Ottawa
dakota1973 in Ottawa
1 review Barrie, ON

hard wood flooring installed and stairs redone

I had my old hardwood floors removed and new ones installed by Grand Floors. The floors are amazing and the crew that installed them was so professional and did an amazing job. Our new floor has no squeaks in it like our old one, they tightened down our entire sub floor. We also had all new spindles and posts installed, the redid our railings and stairs. everything matched the floors perfectly. They kept me informed every step of the way as to what the next steps and process would be. Diana and Greg helped us pick everything out and we couldn't be happier everything looks amazing and the staff are excellent to deal with. I would highly recommend them for all your flooring needs.

Your home renovation was a fulfilling project to take on. From our first phone conversation, you trusted our family to look after yours. Thank you for providing us with all the details about your project to successfully accomplish your vision. Looking forward to hearing from you when you are ready for phase two. All the best! Diana & Greg

Laminate flooring and underlay

1) picked up half of our delayed order on Tuesday and brought it home to discover they had ordered the wrong colour laminate. They admitted their error,
2) we were promised on Wednesday that our full order would arrive between 9-9:30 am today. Here it is 10:12 am and they still haven’t arrived. There are no weather issues. We had to call and get the issue investigated. Now pulling in at 10:14am. We’ve had to adjust our travel plans to accommodate a delivery today; so, it goes without saying that we are upset and won’t be dealing with this company in the future.

Thank you for the feedback regarding our services. We did make an honest error with the colour of the product and thus rushed to solve the situation and deliver the new colour to your door-step (free of charge) within 48 hours before your installation started.

We’re puzzled by the 1 out of 10 rating because when we spoke in the store, after this review came out, the gentleman expressed sincere happiness with the overall product and resolution process from the error. We were prepared to provide financial compensation for the delay, however, the gentleman refused and noted that it was not necessary, as he was happy with the overall service.

We would appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your rating - thank you in advance.

stairs railings

I accidentally made a wrong turn and ended up in Grand Floors store. The man behind the counter acknowledge my appearance and informed that he will be with after he is finish with the costumer. Greg was very kind, informative and listened to my concern. You see, my spouse had a medical emergency outside of the country and he is cleared to come home after 8 months with short notice. I booked my flight but I need to have bilateral stairs railing installed due to his extremities deficit. Greg came over to the house within 2 days, taken the measurement for the railings; he provided suggestions and recommendation around establishing a safe railing for my spouse. Maria came to the house 2 days later to match new railing with my wooden stairs. She brought in samples of woods with different colors; check out the colors with the lights on, open and close the curtain to see the proper lighting with the natural lights. Sebastian did an amazing job. Diana provided the scheduling for everyone to come to the house. Overall, I am truly amaze, job well done, great team work.
My spouse has been home now 3 months, he is walking using a mobility aid, he is an able to go up/down the stairs safely.
Thanks you to Greg, Diana, Maria, Sebastian and the other workers behind the scene that made this all happen.

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words. It brings us pure joy to know your family can safely be mobile within your home. Thank you for choosing Grand Floors to complete your staircase project and service you.

Three for three! in
Three for three! in

Three for three...

Grand Floors just completed their third flooring project in our home over the past 5 years and each time we were nothing but impressed from start to finish. Gregory was always a pleasure to deal with as he discussed options and offered his opinions. The installation was very well done, starting and ending as promised. We are so pleased with the end result and would absolutely recommend this Grand Floors to anyone considering a flooring project.

Sincerely appreciate your business and customer loyalty. Have a wonderful summer!

Peter
Peter
1 review , ON

New hard wood floors

Dianna and the rest of the team where great to deal with. The floor looks fantastic

Peter, many thanks for the review and your business!!

mbouchardakabutch
mbouchardakabutch
1 review Orillia, ON

Refurbishing stairs and handrail

The work was done very quickly and professionally, matching the hardwood colors very well. Paying attention to every details.

Thank you for the opportunity to work in your home and complete your staircase project Mr. Bouchard.

Hardwood Flooring for our New home

We were in the process of building our dream home, on a strict budget. My phone call to Grand floors was so informative and the owner took his time to explain the intricacies of the types of flooring, species etc. that we knew we had to go visit. Diana took her time explaining the woods and made sure we stayed in our budget. She gave us 100% of her attention and time when we were there. We got a great product, from a local- family owned business and at a great price!

We had a great time working with you in the showroom, listening to your needs and desired dream floor. We are thrilled that we met your budget and vision with our quality Canadian products.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

refinished hardwood floors....which were in awesome shape to start with

I had my hardwood floors refinished. I was quoted 3 days in a written quote. It took over a week. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED AT ALL of any delay expected but was told once the floors were done that one of their workers had an illness.There were suppose to be 2 men and they sent one worker. You can see lines where the stain is not finished properly. I had the owner inspect the floors once done and explained that I was not satisfied with the end result. I received a "complimentary" bottle of floor cleaner and an apology. that's it. Every time I walk into my living room....I can see how uneven the refinishing is done. It actually makes me sad and unsatisfied. I would never recommend ...for refinishing of hardwood floors.

MIKE & DIANNA in Newmarket
MIKE & DIANNA in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Complete home renovation from Bedrooms to Kitchen + Staircase

We recently renovated our home. Grand Floors provided and installed all of our hardwood flooring throughout the home and changed our staircase with wood steps and picket and rails to match. They did an amazing job, providing us with all of our expectations. We are very happy and would recommend Grand Floors to anyone.

Mike and Dianna, we loved transforming your home phase by phase (flooring, bathrooms and staircase). You were both such a pleasure to work with and we sincerely appreciate your business!

Irene Nelson  in Guelph
Irene Nelson in Guelph
1 review Barrie, ON

Flooring, stairs, railings and landing

Thank you Grand Floors for the amazing job you did on our home.
I love walking through my front doors and seeing my beautiful stairs, railings and flooring.
You made my vision a reality.
Thank you Gregory and team for a job well done.

Irene, you were a delight to service, and your positivity is contagious! All of us at Grand Floors are so happy that you are pleased with the end result of your project.

More about Grand Floors Ltd

Whether it is hardwood flooring, engineered and bamboo, laminates and cork, tiles and vinyl, stairs, trim or moulding, we know how valuable it is to provide our customers with a full flooring and service package, customized to their specific needs. Our passion resides in transforming our customer’s vision into reality ...