Grand Floors Ltd

Floor Laying & Refinishing
74 Saunders Road Barrie ON L4N 9A8
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Barrie  >  Grand Floors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Grand Floors Ltd

1 review Barrie, ON

I accidentally made a wrong turn and ended up in Grand Floors store. The man behind the counter acknowledge my appearance and informed that he will be with after he is finish with the costumer. Greg was very kind, informative and listened to my concern. You see, my spouse had a medical emergency outside of the country and he is cleared to come home after 8 months with short notice. I booked my flight but I need to have bilateral stairs railing installed due to his extremities deficit. Greg came over to the house within 2 days, taken the measurement for the railings; he provided suggestions and recommendation around establishing a safe railing for my spouse. Maria came to the house 2 days later to match new railing with my wooden stairs. She brought in samples of woods with different colors; check out the colors with the lights on, open and close the curtain to see the proper lighting with the natural lights. Sebastian did an amazing job. Diana provided the scheduling for everyone to come to the house. Overall, I am truly amaze, job well done, great team work.
My spouse has been home now 3 months, he is walking using a mobility aid, he is an able to go up/down the stairs safely.
Thanks you to Greg, Diana, Maria, Sebastian and the other workers behind the scene that made this all happen.

Job Price

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words. It brings us pure joy to know your family can safely be mobile within your home. Thank you for choosing Grand Floors to complete your staircase project and service you.

Three for three! in
1 review Barrie, ON

Grand Floors just completed their third flooring project in our home over the past 5 years and each time we were nothing but impressed from start to finish. Gregory was always a pleasure to deal with as he discussed options and offered his opinions. The installation was very well done, starting and ending as promised. We are so pleased with the end result and would absolutely recommend this Grand Floors to anyone considering a flooring project.

Job Price

Sincerely appreciate your business and customer loyalty. Have a wonderful summer!

Peter
1 review , ON

Dianna and the rest of the team where great to deal with. The floor looks fantastic

Job Price

Peter, many thanks for the review and your business!!

mbouchardakabutch
1 review Orillia, ON

The work was done very quickly and professionally, matching the hardwood colors very well. Paying attention to every details.

Job Price

Thank you for the opportunity to work in your home and complete your staircase project Mr. Bouchard.

1 review Barrie, ON

We were in the process of building our dream home, on a strict budget. My phone call to Grand floors was so informative and the owner took his time to explain the intricacies of the types of flooring, species etc. that we knew we had to go visit. Diana took her time explaining the woods and made sure we stayed in our budget. She gave us 100% of her attention and time when we were there. We got a great product, from a local- family owned business and at a great price!