Grainger Glass

25 Franklin Waterdown ON L0R 2H0

Reviews for Grainger Glass

Private User reviews , ON

Fireplace door

They do not guarantee work!! Avoid at all costs!!

They replaced glass in fireplace door which cracked right down centre within 5 minutes of use (lucky no one was hurt!). Clear that screws over-tightened or glass not tempered properly. Called to explain situation and Paul (owner) responded "Yeah (pause), what do you want me to do about it?". Arranged to bring door back in following day and was met by Paul's wife who said "This is not my problem." They refused to replace glass at no cost or provide refund.

Took door to another company in Burlington who will do work for nearly half as much. In calling around to find another company, we discovered Grainger Glass has a poor reputation in the industry, so we will never do any business with them again.

Stacey C
Stacey C

Sliding glass door screen

I don't live in Waterdown (Oaville is close by, but I usually don't use vendors in Waterdown because there are more local ones around), but a friend recommended Grainger when I expressed frustration that the screen for my sliding glass door in my bedroom kept coming off the track (It had been replaced by someone else only a few years ago, but I never felt that they did a good job sizing/fitting it, and it never really slid along the track correctly). So I called Grainger and they came to take a look within a few days. The gentleman who came was really nice and very reassuring - he assessed quickly that the current door wasn't sized correctly and would not stay on the track no matter what was done to try. So he gave me a quote on sizing, making, and installing a new screen - the quote was reasonable and I went for it. The work was done quickly and perfectly - I now have a newfound freedom to exit/enter through this door without worrying that the screen will come off the track. I would definitely use Grainger again with complete trust.