Grace Gallery

Andy from Aurora
Andy from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Graduation Portrait Framing

I hired Grace Gallery to have my graduation portrait framed a few months ago and the job was done perfectly as expected. Despite their pricing isn't the best, but they have great selection of frames. I am impressed with the work overall. I will probably recommend them to friends without questions. Thanks.

linda from Concord
linda from Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

frame

it's a good job, I need a full size frame for my big picture, Grace Gallery provide the good quality, and competited price. The staff is nice and helpful, thanks,

Lynn Daniels in Scarborough
Lynn Daniels in Scarborough
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

framing

great job done by the staff at Grace Gallery. I had a family portrait framed and it looks incredible. I would highly recommend them forall your framing needs. They have a great selection of frames and the work was done in a timely fashion. Thanks again

David from Toronto-7231
David from Toronto-7231

art installation

Fantastic service, they really helped me narrow down my preferences and we are thrilled with our art. The installer was very professional and he knew exactly what to do. We highly recommend this gallery for their friendly staff and excellent choice.