Gord's Carpet Cleaning

Future Perfect
Future Perfect
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Commercial Carpet Cleaning

I'm a contractor and finished an office renovation in Whitby just in time for it to be flooded from a storm. Due to the nature of my customers business, we rushed to replace the brand new carpet and repair the damage. We needed a pro to steam clean ASAP!
I called Gord and his crew was at my site the next day. No one else could do anything for me inside 2 weeks. They showed up and made quick work of it, ensuring I was informed of all the specifications of the product they were using. Great job guys. I have saved your number in my phone.

Candace Shantz from Toronto
Candace Shantz from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Carpet Cleaning

My new puppy had an accident on my brand new basement carpet. I called many companies and Gord's carpet cleaning gave me the earliest appointment without the extra fee. He cleaned and sanitized my carpet and made it as good as new!! I recommend this company 100 percent !!

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Gord's Carpet & Duct Cleaning was recommended by a neighbour. We live in an area with new homes being constructed, which lead to an accumulations of dust and dirt. The staff were professional and friendly. The work was done quickly and efficiently. We were very pleased with results, as we had a stubborn stain in the dinning room (I've been at for the last two years) they were able to remove. Upon completion the carpets were clean fresh and like new again. I was so immpressed with there services I asked them to come back and do the duct cleaning. (see review under Duct Cleaning)