HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Milton  >  Gord's Basement Waterproofing Ltd

Reviews for Gord's Basement Waterproofing Ltd

1 review Milton, ON

Basement leak

Had Gord out last year to fix a foundation leak and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time and am happy with the service , thanks for the good work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Leak in basement

Gord's fixed 2 leaks in my basement this Spring. They did exactly what they said they would do. They were here on time, their workers were polite, professional and extremely conscientious of my home. They left the property spotless. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your pleasant response and for taking the time to give us a review.

Epoxy Resin in basement injection repair.

The service was fast & friendly. Although the appearance was a bit messy with residue on the floor. It looks solid and should hold.
I would give a 10 but give 8 this time. I still recommend service but could be more tidy finish. Price was reasonable.

Greg in Mississauga
Greg in Mississauga

Great Service and Great Price 25 years later

When I bought my house 25 years ago we had to get the foundation repaired and we used Gord, that patch has held up very well. When we gutted our basement this summer we found multiple cracks in the foundation by the basement windows, we got Gord in again and he did a great job for a great price again.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

5 reviews Espanola, ON

Gords basement waterproofing

I would highly recommend, very friendly, explained everything to me as I had a crack in my basement foundation with a slow leak from the settlement of my house. A+++++++

Stella F.C. From Vaughan
Stella F.C. From Vaughan

Basement Foundation Cracks

The team was very organized, thorough and professional. I was very impressed with their clean up afterwards. The cost was affordable and they guaranteed the work. I'm very pleased with the crack repairs done on my parent's house and will recommend them to our family and friends. Thank you for a job well done.

David
David

Wet Basement

I was very satisfied with Gord's who were diligent to fix and permanently seal the one side of our house. I watched them and asked them every day on their progress and received alot of good information on the condition of the foundation and weeper system, which was installed improperly and clogged. They were careful to find and repair every crack and provide sound advice on how to properly grade and maintain the ground to ensure the basement remained well waterproofed. Would recommend them to anyone.

5 reviews Espanola, ON

Basement foundation leak

I had a basement foundation leak and called Gords basement company and they didn't waste any time, they showed up took a look and knew what needed to be done. They are professional and I highly recommend them. A++++++++ thank you Gords for a job well done.

Kapcak from Halton Hills
Kapcak from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Basement Waterprrofing

Engaged Gord's Basement Waterproofing to repair suspected basement leak on my home. Matthew was great and to the point on estimation. Amazingly the team they assigned to this project arrived on time, performed the project extremely professionally, courteously and respectfully. Great work and no hesitation to recommend them to others.

Stephen White from Burlington
Stephen White from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Wall Repairs

I contracted with Gord's Basement Waterproofing to repair an outside wall on my home where there was a suspected crack and water leak. The team they assigned to this project arrived on time and completed the work in two days. They did an amazing job, and were very hard working, thorough, clean and neat. They excavated along the whole south wall, and after they finished you would never have known there had been an excavation. They went out of their way to minimize the amount of dirt and disruption. Everyone on their team was very courteous and good-natured.

Without hesitation I would recommend this company and the services they provide.

More about Gord's Basement Waterproofing Ltd

After 34 years of waterproofing and repairing leaky basements inside and out in the Brampton community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

Our employees provide unmatched, top quality service for your home or business! Each is committed to your satisfaction. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are.

Our amazing staff takes the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There really is no other way.

Contact us today at 905-454-3141 or 519-942-2234 to find out how we can help you. It’s our pleasure!

Waterproofing
Sump Pump Installation & Other Services for the Brampton Area Gord’s Basement Waterproofing Ltd is the name people trust for dry basements and water damage protection. Serving homeowners and commercial clients since 1980, our services include complete foundation waterproofing, crack repair and sump pump installation in Brampton and the surrounding area. 25-Year Warranty All of the services we offer are backed by a transferable 25-year warranty. Those services include: Crack repair inside and out (excavation/polyurethane injection) Sump pump installation Crawlspace repair Complete foundation waterproofing inside and out No subcontracting Custom window wells Contact us for a free estimate or on-site inspection. Our basement waterproofing in Brampton and surrounding areas will keep your basement dry and your property protected from water damage.
1980