Goldwater Solar Services

Reviews for Goldwater Solar Services

Cathy in Saint John
Cathy in Saint John

Solar pool heating system

Had the system installed last summer. No regrets . The pool is very warm 88 to 92 degrees at no additional cost.
Wish we had done it years earlier!
Great service , would recommend this company .

exworld in Toronto
exworld in Toronto

Professional, fr

Aaron was great to deal with. I was in a bit of a hurry because we had to remove our pool solar heating system, get the new roof done, and get the heating back up and running before the season started. Aaron went out of his way to make sure everything was done on time and with excellent results.

Ro from North York
Ro from North York

solar pool heating

I found Aaron on homestars and took a chance..... I was thrilled with every aspect of his service... very friendly, professional, prompt, good communication, very neat work, excellent price. A+

BH in Toronto
BH in Toronto

Solar Hot Water Tank removal

Aaron was quite great in helping me remove a solar hot water tank from my basement. There were issues with how it was installed and he figured out workarounds. He is accessible and reliable in returning calls/emails, which is more than I can say for other solar trades in Toronto. I will be working with him again on the next part of this project later in the year.

David from North York
David from North York

Solar thermal panel removal

These are good guys, they did quick and efficient work and kept me informed of what they were doing. Price was reasonable for the removal of Enerworks panels and I recommend them.

Dave from Mississauga
Dave from Mississauga

Solar pool heating

Aaron was recommended by friends and provided a quick enhanced retrofit solution to a sub par existing system. The work was completed on time, efficiently and at a competitive price. We would definitely recommend Goldwater Solar to others

Thanks Dave for the glowing review!!

Luke from Toronto
Luke from Toronto

Temporary removal of solar panels

I needed to temporarily move eight PV solar panels and one large hot water solar panel from a flat roof so that the roof could be repaired/replaced. Neither of the original installers seemed able to do this for me, but I was given Aaron Goldwater's name and so I contacted him.
Aaron came promptly, dealt with two different solar panel systems, neither of which he had installed himself, overcame a few complications with little or no fuss, and charged a reasonable price. He also came back at reasonably short notice to reinstall the panels after the roof repairs, did a bit of pump maintenance while it was easily accessible, and left everything in a good condition, all while maintaining a good sense of humour.
All in all, I was pretty impressed.

Thanks Luke, it was our pleasure!

Steve in Thornhill
Steve in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Solar Panel installation

When the other individual that most people use did not return any of my calls or fulfilled his promise to install my solar panels I contacted Aaron and Goldwater solar services. Aaron came out the next day and started the job two days after. He and his team were outstanding and his attention to detail and service was second to none. If you are going to get Enersol solar panels installed there is no other choice than Aaron. He even went to the extent to spray paint a piece of pipe on the top of my roof that was not the same colour of the rest of the piping. That is attention to detail. He was also a few bucks cheaper than the other guys quote.

Braden in North york
Braden in North york
1 review North York, ON

Solar Panel Installations

Great job Goldwater solar on a terrific panel installation experience. Our family is very satisfied with the craftsmanship and we would strongly recommend this service provider.

The installers were courteous and professional and their knowledge in explaining rates and incentives helped us in making out decision. Great job!

More about Goldwater Solar Services

Since 2005 we have been offering full turnkey installation solar services in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, solar water heating for domestic hot water and space heating, and solar pool heating. We tailor our systems to the needs of each building to optimize the performance of our solar energy systems. Call ...