Goldwater Solar Services

Kaz in Toronto
Kaz in Toronto

Solar pool heat

Highly recommend!
Was referred to Goldwater Solar by my pool maintenance company - Aaron was responsive and helpful - quoted on my installation and actually reduced price from initial quote without me asking (system was smaller than assumed in initial quote).
Installation was quick, professional with no mess.
The system works really well - and you don't have to do anything - set it an forget it - pool reaching mid to high 80s on warm days and low 80s on cooler days - have not had to use gas heater for most of May.

Glad to hear it is working well for you!

Arnold
Arnold

Solar panels

Wanted to replace my roof shingles and hence needed to remove and reinstall my 11 solar panels last summer.
Aaron from Goldwater Solar gave me a quote which was more reasonable than others.
They came in when they said they would and reinstalled the entire roof assembly when the shingles were replaced.
Went up on the roof after a few weeks and was delighted to see an awesome professional job they had done. Everything was installed, screwed, glued and caulked to perfection.
Had a great working, warm pool to swim in.
Thank you Aaron.
Thank you Aaron.

Hi Arnold, thanks for the nice review. Glad we could be of service. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks, Aaron

Ian Riddell
Ian Riddell

Solar pool panels Newmarket Ontario

Pool temp was dropping, a definite indicator to close it up. I wanted other options. Aaron from Goldwatersolar.com suggested solar panels. I was sceptical at first and challenged Aaron to make it warm enough for me to swim before the end of Sept. he said many customers will see temp increase between 10 -15F (as per mfg). Within 2 wks of contacting them installation was complete. The control was the kind you set and forget, it’s all automatic. The morning of install, Tue Sept 22 temp was 64 F. I went swimming Sun Sept 28 in 80F. WOW!!
THANKS GOLDWATERSOLAR.
Ian R (Newmarket)

Hi Ian,

We are thrilled you are happy with the system! Heres to enjoying years of free heat!

Cheers, Aaron

Derek in Mississauga
Derek in Mississauga

Great work!

Aaron was very personable and was in and out in under an hour. The leak in my solar panels is gone and I'm very satisfied with the job done.
Thanks Aaron!

Glad we could be of help!

CorinneB in Whitby
CorinneB in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Pool Solar Heater

We are extremely happy with this solar system. It heats up very quickly. Temperature can be controlled. The company is professional, courteous and responds in a timely manner. This heater extends our swimming time in spring and fall. I highly recommend this product and company. I cannot remember the cost as it was a few years ago.

Hi Corrine, thanks for the review. Glad you are happy with the system!

Mike in Maple
Mike in Maple
1 review Milton, ON

Great service, professional and friendly staff.

The guys from Glodwater Solar came out when they said, and were very quick and professional. I am extremely happy with their service, they were patient with my questions and concerns.

I would definitely recommend them for any solar service needs. Thanks again guys.

Glad we could be of help Mike. If you need us in the future, you know how to find us.

Kathy from Whitby
Kathy from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Solar Heating System for Pool

We had our pool solar system installed June 2018. Aaron was professional and courteous throughout the process. He was available for questions afterward. Solar is our only source of heat for our pool. It worked great! We had a wonderful pool season last year and look forward to another this year.
I would highly recommend Aaron and Goldwater Solar Services.

Thanks Kathy for the wonderful review. We are glad you are enjoying the system!!

Solar hot water panels

After about seven years, we had a flood in my renovated basement apartment caused by a leak in the hot water tank placed by Coldwater.
Aaron took no responsibility, “it happens “.
At first he was going to charge me to take the tank out but eventually he did it without charging. However my tenant was living with me for a month upstairs and it has cost me hundreds of dollars to remove the pipes from the roof. Renovating the basement also cost several thousand dollars above my insurance

Inge,

I'm sorry for what you had to go through, but the unfortunate truth is, as I explained, it does happen. The system was installed in May 2008 and is 11 years old. Tanks and labour are not warrantied for that long. However, because of your financial situation we removed the tank at no charge. As I told you, we usually charge $400 to do this. To say that I took no responsibility is not true. I'm not sure what it is you would have expected us to do. That is what insurance is for and unfortunately your insurance deductable was $2,000.

Sometimes tanks, valves, and pipes leak and due to the location of your mechanical closet, there wasn't a drain in a spot that minimized the damage.

RD in Caledon
RD in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

passive solar pool heating system.

Aaron rebuilt and reconditioned our rather old and decrepit passive solar pool heating system, replacing the old deck and much of the plumbing. . He was swift and organised and efficient, and very fair in pricing.

Thanks Ramsay. Glad we could help.

cr mississauga in Mississauga
cr mississauga in Mississauga

solar pool heater

Aaron was prompt, professional, cost effective, and the results of the install were excellent. I highly recommend this company to install this system, and recommend this technology to heat your pool as it works every day for free!. cr mississauga

Glad you are happy with the system Colin!

More about Goldwater Solar Services

Since 2005 we have been offering full turnkey installation solar services in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, solar water heating for domestic hot water and space heating, and solar pool heating. We tailor our systems to the needs of each building to optimize the performance of our solar energy systems. Call ...
Looking for Renewable Energy pros in Toronto?