Global Green

Beaches Steve
Beaches Steve
8.3/10

Sprinklers and Lighting

Well, I should have done this a long time ago. I wasn't convinced, but my wife really wanted a system. We got a couple of quotes, and chose Global Green even though they weren't the cheapest. They convinced us that the quality of the products, their design expertise, and experience would be worth it! Well they were right! Our gardens have never looked so good, my wife is very happy with the system, and they even set things up so I would have a water supply in my garage...so we all win!
I would not hesitate to reccomend to anyone, in fact, they did a system for my father last year!

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

lawn and garden irrigation

I recently contracted Global Green to help my terribly neglected lawns and gardens from shriveling up. I finally had enough of moving the hose around my property. A friend of mine had them work at his house and he recommended them to me. Walter and Brian had a great crew with them and they were in and out the same day. Not only were they fast, but at the end of the day it appeared like they had never even been there. They did a fantastic job. Needless to say it is really obvious now that they were here, as my gardens and lawns have never ever looked better. I am going to have them come back in the fall and do my landscape lighting. I would highly recommend them