Glass Showers & More / Mirror Your World

Mirrors & Glass
90-B Centurian Dr Unit 7 Markham ON L3R 8C4
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Richmond Hill  >  Glass Showers & More / Mirror Your World

Reviews for Glass Showers & More / Mirror Your World

Will Kline
Will Kline

Kitchen Glass Backsplash

This company was the supplier for our kitchen glass backsplash. Unfortunately the glass they supplied was defective and they had to supply new glass after the backsplash cracked on 3 separate occasions. I made a site visit to them so ensure they were indeed using tempered glass. To make matter worse the back splash cracked again and now they don't want to correct the defect. I would use caution with this company.

anne & stephen- toronto/kilbride
anne & stephen- toronto/kilbride

Glass shower enclosure and mirror

Glass showers and more... come highly recommended! Our shower enclosure is beautiful, as is the full wall mirror. I was very impressed by their meticulous measuring and installation quality. The installers went above and beyond to ensure perfection. Thx to all of our installers for the pride they put in their work!

Mike in Leaside
Mike in Leaside

Frameless glass shower enclosure and door

We recently moved into a home with a shower in the basement that was built under a staircase. It was a tight space and several companies came up with designs for the enclsoure that were similar. Glass Showers and More came to see the shower and came up with a design that was different and so practical for us. If I didn't call them I would have had to settle for a solution that I did not really like.

Jerry
Jerry

Glass showerer doors

I have hired them for many projects and they have delivered the custom glass on time every time in about six or seven days however this time they managed to do it in two TWO days this company is fantastic if you you want it done right the first time hire them. Price is good service is great My best thanks Jerry Owner of Bathroom Specialists.

More about Glass Showers & More / Mirror Your World

Specialists in frameless custom glass shower enclosures and tub doors. Free in-home estimates.