Glass Doctor Of Barrie

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
551 Bryne Dr Barrie ON L4N 9R1

Reviews for Glass Doctor Of Barrie

windshield replacement

This Company did a fabulous job replacing my windshield on my Sante Fe. I highly recommend them for their great service and great prices. It was worth the drive to Barrie from Richmod Hill to do business with them. Thank you Brian and Jocelyn.

CJ in Barrie
CJ in Barrie

TOP QUALITY EXPERTISE AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

Glass Doctor of Barrie supplied and installed a glass shower enclosure for my custom built home. The quality and workmanship are amazing! I have custom built homes and I am a perfectionist with high standards. Believe me, Glass Doctor in Barrie exceeded my expectations!! With this customized shower enclosure, they have appreciated the value of my house! I will use them again for all of my future glass needs!
Employees were professional, knowledgeable and the technicians are experienced and provide a high quality of workmanship!
You won't be disappointed!
December 2017- I have moved and once again called on Glass Doctor Barrie to provide me with top quality product and service! Mitchell, one of their technicians came into my home and provided excellent professional service. He supplied and installed customized mirrors which enrich my bathrooms while hiding the flaws that are in the walls. My bathrooms seem luxurious now! Mitchell also installed decorative glass inserts in my front doors which adds so much curb appeal to my house. I had a foggy window which was replaced rapidly and cost effectively. Other window guys would have charged so much more and unnecessarily replaced the entire window unit. They have also installed stylish mirrored closet doors for me, which have greatly updated and opened up my bedrooms.
Next year I will have them install a glass enclosure for my bathtub which will be practical and add so much more appeal to my main bathroom.
Glass Doctor has helped me take a drab, outdated house and make it a house with a feel of luxury, without costing me a fortune!
Expertise and quality is what you will get at Glass Doctor Barrie!

Patty in San Francisco
Patty in San Francisco
1 review King City, ON

Glass shower/bedroom window

Glass Doctor of Barrie
Mitchell and Mike, very refreshing to have a company with workers that are very professional, very polite and answered any questions I had with so much knowledge. Cleaned up after themselves and did a great job! I would recommend these two and you'll be satisfied in the end. I'm already thinking of the next project they can do for us..... glass sliding doors for my kids bathtubs. See you soon guys! Great work!!!!

Bchbumca in Barrie
Bchbumca in Barrie

New window inserts.....

Highly recommend!
Great fast and friendly service form the ladies in the office, salaesman Chad to the installers Mitchell and Manny.
Details,cleanliness perfectly

Very courteous and clean
More then happy!
Chris B

1 review Innisfil, ON

Vehicle Windscreen Replacement

Glass doctor of Barrie replaced my front windscreen of my vehicle. After shopping around I received the best quote from glass doctor and there was no surprises when it came to paying. Great service and professional installation.

Thanks..

3 reviews Moonstone, ON

Window replacements

We were so pleased with Glass Doctor's work on four of our house windows last year that we contacted them again this year after the seals in another five old windows broke over winter. Once again we were impressed with their prompt response, courtesy, professional attitude and detailed estimate. We already knew that their windows, which are built in their factory and have an intelligent design to reduce future seal breaks, performed well at our house over winter. Installation of our new windows occurred within weeks and installers Chad and Aaron were courteous, professional, very competent and efficient. They even called to alert us they were on their way to our house. They also cleaned up when done and were careful not to damage the foundation gardens. We were very satisfied with Glass Doctor and wish more companies had this attention to detail and were this dedicated to excellent customer service. Kudos to Glass Doctor staff, especially Jason, Chad and Aaron, for their excellent service, and to Glass Doctor for the quality of the windows and good value. We give them 12 out of 10!

Shimon in Maple
Shimon in Maple
15 reviews Innisfil, ON

Fixing broken window

Absolutely amazing company. The guy came to provide estimate for my broken porch window the same day i called. Suggested to bring window to the shop. I brought it in and it was instantly fixed. I don't dread from broken windows any longer. Now I know where to fix them if it ever happens again. Highly recommended!

3 reviews Moonstone, ON

Thermal window units

After the seals broke on four of our house windows over winter, we contacted several companies for estimates. Glass Doctor impressed us the most with their prompt response, courtesy, professional attitude and detailed estimate. Their high level of customer service from first phone contact onwards inspired our confidence. In addition, their product is built in-house and has an intelligent design that will reduce future seal breaks. Installation occurred within weeks and installers Chad and Al were courteous, professional, very competent and efficient. They also cleaned up when done and were careful not to damage the foundation gardens. Chad even quickly repaired our existing screen door lock. We were very satisfied with Glass Doctor and wish more companies were this dedicated to excellent customer service. Kudos to Glass Doctor staff, including Chad, Jenn and Al, for their excellent service, and to Glass Doctor for the quality of the windows and good value.

Brendan from Barrie
Brendan from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Repair windows

We had moisture in between the panes of our windows and patio door. The Glass Doctor is removing, rebuilding and re-installing them. Great service, and beats the cost of buying new windows! We heard about them when they replaced my wife's car windshield. Very happy with their professionalism and customer service!

Jason in Barrie
Jason in Barrie

Foggy Window

I had a window in my house, that went foggy, and got to the point I could hardly see out. I was told by a couple of window companies that I had to replace the whole window. The quotes that I had received ranged from $700 dollars to $1000. Then I called Glass Doctor and the technicians told me, I only had to change out the glass. The final result was I could see and saved money.

Thanks Glass Doctor
Great quality and service!

Darlene Smith

More about Glass Doctor Of Barrie

At Glass Doctor we service all types of glass including home, auto, and business glass! With over 250 locations across the USA and Canada, we are here to serve you. So do not wait, call us today! Hours: Sunday Closed Monday-Friday 8-5 Saturday 8-1