Glass Doctor Of Barrie

551 Bryne Dr Barrie ON L4N 9R1

Reviews for Glass Doctor Of Barrie

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window glass

This review is not necessary for Barrie franchise but for GlassDoctor service as a company in whole.
I will share my story of experience with GlassDoctor:
1) Glass Doctor franchise you used for the service can close on you and main office is not taking responsibility for the franchise's quality of work and glass warranty.
2) the quality of the window glass is very bad: from the 7 windows, 2 were foggy within just a little above one year. One more became foggy after 3 years. Others, the filler starts to lift and pill within about one year and all become drafty.
3) the warranty is misleading, since, if even your franchise is still around and will replace the window glasses of inferior quality, they will replace them with the same inferior quality product.

Sb in Barrie
Sb in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Windows for home

We had our entire house redone. From the quote to manufacture to installation, the team was Professional and courteous. Chad and Jason were great at the install. They cleaned up everything. We are so glad we went with Glass Dr. Great Job !!

terrain in Barrie
terrain in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Terrain windshield replacement

Personnel are very courteous, and professional.
They completed the work in a timely manner.
We were shuttled to a place of our choosing and picked up after the
job was completed.
We highly recommend this establishment

Hank and Eileen Maltais

Bobbie Isaac in Barrie
Bobbie Isaac in Barrie

Replace window panes

I recently got my window panes replaced on November 14, 2018, and I am very happy with the result.
I would like to thank Chad and Troy who did a remarkable job and we're very friendly.

ashearstone
ashearstone
4 reviews Barrie, ON

windshield replacement

This Company did a fabulous job replacing my windshield on my Sante Fe. I highly recommend them for their great service and great prices. It was worth the drive to Barrie from Richmod Hill to do business with them. Thank you Brian and Jocelyn.

CJ in Barrie
CJ in Barrie

TOP QUALITY EXPERTISE AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

Glass Doctor of Barrie supplied and installed a glass shower enclosure for my custom built home. The quality and workmanship are amazing! I have custom built homes and I am a perfectionist with high standards. Believe me, Glass Doctor in Barrie exceeded my expectations!! With this customized shower enclosure, they have appreciated the value of my house! I will use them again for all of my future glass needs!
Employees were professional, knowledgeable and the technicians are experienced and provide a high quality of workmanship!
You won't be disappointed!
December 2017- I have moved and once again called on Glass Doctor Barrie to provide me with top quality product and service! Mitchell, one of their technicians came into my home and provided excellent professional service. He supplied and installed customized mirrors which enrich my bathrooms while hiding the flaws that are in the walls. My bathrooms seem luxurious now! Mitchell also installed decorative glass inserts in my front doors which adds so much curb appeal to my house. I had a foggy window which was replaced rapidly and cost effectively. Other window guys would have charged so much more and unnecessarily replaced the entire window unit. They have also installed stylish mirrored closet doors for me, which have greatly updated and opened up my bedrooms.
Next year I will have them install a glass enclosure for my bathtub which will be practical and add so much more appeal to my main bathroom.
Glass Doctor has helped me take a drab, outdated house and make it a house with a feel of luxury, without costing me a fortune!
Expertise and quality is what you will get at Glass Doctor Barrie!

Patty in San Francisco
Patty in San Francisco
1 review King City, ON

Glass shower/bedroom window

Glass Doctor of Barrie
Mitchell and Mike, very refreshing to have a company with workers that are very professional, very polite and answered any questions I had with so much knowledge. Cleaned up after themselves and did a great job! I would recommend these two and you'll be satisfied in the end. I'm already thinking of the next project they can do for us..... glass sliding doors for my kids bathtubs. See you soon guys! Great work!!!!

Bchbumca in Barrie
Bchbumca in Barrie

New window inserts.....

Highly recommend!
Great fast and friendly service form the ladies in the office, salaesman Chad to the installers Mitchell and Manny.
Details,cleanliness perfectly

Very courteous and clean
More then happy!
Chris B

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Vehicle Windscreen Replacement

Glass doctor of Barrie replaced my front windscreen of my vehicle. After shopping around I received the best quote from glass doctor and there was no surprises when it came to paying. Great service and professional installation.

Thanks..

Lynn from Moonstone
Lynn from Moonstone
4 reviews Moonstone, ON

Window replacements

We were so pleased with Glass Doctor's work on four of our house windows last year that we contacted them again this year after the seals in another five old windows broke over winter. Once again we were impressed with their prompt response, courtesy, professional attitude and detailed estimate. We already knew that their windows, which are built in their factory and have an intelligent design to reduce future seal breaks, performed well at our house over winter. Installation of our new windows occurred within weeks and installers Chad and Aaron were courteous, professional, very competent and efficient. They even called to alert us they were on their way to our house. They also cleaned up when done and were careful not to damage the foundation gardens. We were very satisfied with Glass Doctor and wish more companies had this attention to detail and were this dedicated to excellent customer service. Kudos to Glass Doctor staff, especially Jason, Chad and Aaron, for their excellent service, and to Glass Doctor for the quality of the windows and good value. We give them 12 out of 10!

More about Glass Doctor Of Barrie

At Glass Doctor we service all types of glass including home, auto, and business glass! With over 250 locations across the USA and Canada, we are here to serve you. So do not wait, call us today! Hours: Sunday Closed Monday-Friday 8-5 Saturday 8-1
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Barrie?