Jerrys Home Improvement Center

Sherry in Springfield
Sherry in Springfield
6 reviews , OR

Minor home repair

I had several home repair projects on my To-Do list. But I'm a bit lost when it comes to do-it-yourself repairs. The folks at Jerry's were very helpful and patient with me. They listened to my vague project descriptions, and helped me find the tools and supplies I needed to do the job right the first time. And everything I needed was in stock.

Malissa in Springfield
Malissa in Springfield
5 reviews , OR

Gardening projects

So much better than Home Depot. This local chain really cares about the community and offers classes and advice. Staff always is willing to help and asks about your project.