Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc

Reviews for Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc

Christiane in Burlington
Christiane in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Storm damage: immediate repair and roof replacement reuested

Called Gerry's after a storm that destroyed my roof and was told that I would have to wait until they had time. I waited for 2 weeks when my fire alarm sounded as now the roof was leaking after another heavy downpour. I had dealt with Gerry in person years ago and felt confident that the company I knew would deliver. Called again my 2nd and now critical request and was told by a male employee that they didn't have time. I asked him to recommend someone for an emergency repair and was told that he didn't know of anyone. I was floored by the lack of concern. Fortunately, I found a gem in the field elsewhere. I used to recommend Gerry to my friends. No Longer.

Cheryl Anger in Hamilton
Cheryl Anger in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof

We had our roof completely stripped and reshingled by them in 2008. We have had them back at least one to two times a year because shingles were lifting or falling off . This past Wednesday we lost shingles right down to the bare wood when we called them they told us the shingles would be covered but we would have to pay for their labour. According to my contract they are supposed to be covered for 10 years for workmanship. Should still be covered for another year. They think I am going to give them anymore money for their shoddy work their nuttier than squirrel crap. My aunt used them in January to replace her shingles she lost half her roof shingles this past Wednesday with the winds. If you are looking to get your roof replaced do not use them their work is garbage and they obviously don't stand behind the job.

Unfortunately this is called an act of nature. I am sorry that you feel this way. We do try our best for our customers. Cursing,swearing and calling the owner names gets people absolutely nowhere. The owner did say that we would be there Saturday to fix - before he could finish the names and swearing started. As far as the aunt goes - I cannot respond as I have no clue who she is.

Matt from Burlington
Matt from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

New Siding

I inquired with three separate companies for siding install and all were well within the same price; however, Gerry's Roofing was able to accommodate my timing requests for install (within six weeks) and, although we had some delays due to weather, the project went without a hitch. They even corrected some minor roof issues while installing the siding, and left the job site clean. Happy to have chosen and will be working with them again on additional roof work.

Thank you Matt. Our customers are our #1 priority.

hammer17 in Hamilton
hammer17 in Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Almost satisfied

I was referred to Gerry's by a friend-contractor of mine. They were quick to come out and quote and were able to get the job done fairly quickly after my approval. However I did notice that one of the existing vents on a lower level roof (that they were not working on) was crushed on one side - looked like someone stepped on it. I called and Gerry at first said "it was like that" which wasn't true but after a bit of back and forth, he sent someone out to replace the vent all together. There was a bit of a mess on the ground afterwards (old shingle pieces, nails) but overall, there haven't been any leaks and that's the most important part!

I am glad that in the end you were happy with our work.

1 review Hamilton, ON

dissapointed

I called Gerrys for an etimate on sofit, facia, eavestroughs and siding. The company couldnt even be bothered to come out and give me an estimate. Never heard from them again after I had called them. For a company with a pretty good reputation Im kind of dissapointed.

If this did happen I am shocked and very disappointed. We pride ourselves on quick response to any lead that comes into our office. As owner I personally handle the leads and give them to my sales reps.

Trifektah Home Solutions
Trifektah Home Solutions

Roofing, Eaves, Soffits and Fascia

This company is absolutely wonderful to deal with! They are very quick at getting out estimates and are just lovely to work with. They offer high quality products and their installers are fantastic. I refer ALL of my clients to them for their roofing needs!

Thank you so much!!! We do our best

Joseph Casale from Hamilton
Joseph Casale from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Soffits,fascia,siding,troughs

Strong recommendation for Gerry's roofing from a knowledgeable and pleasant estimator(Rick) to a great looking finished product of replacing all soffits fascia and troughs along with some siding.Overall a very nice job from start to finish.It's a nice feeling when the people are pleasant and the job is done right at a reasonable price.You won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much! We do our best and its nice to be recognized.

jane St.Germain

Eric Perski from DUNDAS
Eric Perski from DUNDAS
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

new roof, wood siding, windows and doors

I had used Gerry's roofing and siding at my previous home and found their work to be excellent, so I recommended them to my wife for this home. We were not disappointed. This was an extensive exterior makeover of the entire home and the work done by Gerry's & Morley's Window's & Doors was excellent. We could not be happier with the outcome. We felt Gerry's estimate was competitive and I trusted the workmanship. I would highly recommend you check them out for your next job! They will not disappoint you!

Thank you so much Eric. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Christi from Hamilton
Christi from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eves Trough Instalation

The estimator and workers were professional and straightforward. They use quality products. The team was able to book the job to meet our own busy schedule. The troughs were expertly installed on time, for less $ than the estimated cost.

Thank you Christi. Its nice to get positive feedback from satisfied customers.

More about Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc

Gerrys Roofing & Siding/ Morley Windows & Doors is a privately owned family company. We have been serving the Hamilton/ Burlington/ Oakville and surrounding areas since 1986. We specialize in roofing, siding, eavestrough, skylites, windows, doors. For a free written estimate please give us a call at 905-549-7112