Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc

Reviews for Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc

Maria Groves
Maria Groves

Project Workmanship

I have been having issues with my eavestrough for a few years and decided to enlist Gerry's for a quote. They have so many great reviews!
The project consisted of new soffit, fascia, eavestrough, downspout and garage door capping. I am extremely pleased with the workmanship, attention to detail and quality mindset that was put forth when completing my job. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and obliging with any questions I had of which I had many as this was a big project for me to undertake. The clean up upon completion was miraculous at every stage. Many thanks to Jason (Sales), Greg (Project Manager), Anwar & Crew (Soffit, Fascia, Garage Door Capping) and Mike & Kevin (Eavestrough & Downspout install) for the beautiful facelift to my home.

alison in Toronto
alison in Toronto
2 reviews Windham Centre, ON

major roof repair

We had a major leak on our roof and Gerry's Roofing sent Franco out to price the job. Franco was extremely knowledgeable and talked us through the process of the repair. The roof was installed by Ed's crew which consisted of Ed,Dillon and Brandon all were very polite , hardworking and did an excellent job. Greg and George over saw the project and came both during the job and after for a final inspection. They then went over a checklist with us and made sure we were happy. We would throughly recommend this company

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof repair = shingles shifting

Small group of shingles shifting that needed to be straightened and nailed in place. Repair team was courteous and respectful of surrounding properties and neighbours. Work was completed in minimal time and work crew waited for my approval before leaving.

sam
sam
1 review Hamilton, ON

range hood roof vent install

I obtained the telephone number online and called Gerry's Roofing. I spoke with Tim who set up a job date . Norm Spearing was sent to do the job. Norm was superb he was very efficient and knowledgeable he did the job perfectly. Norm is definitely a valuable asset to his company and enhanced its reputation he made me a return customer.

Silvana in Hamilton
Silvana in Hamilton

Siding Project

We recently had our siding done by Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc. Our experience from dealing with Sales Rep Jason, to dealing with the crew that worked on our home, especially Project Manager Greg, was great! Professional, Honest, Quality & Good Price. We were very happy with everything. Unlike past contractors, we experienced no stress with this project. Thanks again to the crew!

Nalinie in Toronto
Nalinie in Toronto

Gerry's Roofing Jib

Gerry's Roofing is so professional, i would hire them again or recommend them. Franco the sales consultant and the crew did an excellent job on my Siding and roof. These are stand up guys!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR WORK....

1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and Siding Renovation

We would highly recommend Gerry's Roofing and Siding, as our house has a new lease on life. From beginning to end they were professional, friendly, and experienced with our best interests in mind. Franco was very helpful with advice on windows and siding options,during the quoting procedure. Allen & Fred installed both the windows and siding, and we were extremely happy with their service. They were professional and friendly and skilled. We were very happy to have them on the job.
Greg and George came to our house before and after the renovations, to inspect the work site and answer any questions, which was very re-assuring for us.
Gerry's was highly recommended to us by good friends, and we want to say thank you to everyone involved, as we couldn't be happier with the results. The whole team was reliable and very professional.

Ed & Judy
We highly recommend Gerry's to anyone, and were happy we chose them.

John in Hamilton
John in Hamilton

Soffits Fascia and Eavestrough

Professional. Quality Workmanship. Total Satisfaction!
From my first meeting with Frank to handing them the balance of money due it has been a professional and outstanding experience. This was not our first time working with Gerry's. We have been completely satisfied and happy with the work, the clean up and follow up.
Great Job! as always.

Maria
Maria

Front Door Installation

Such beautiful work love the quality of the door.
Highly recommend this company. Very clean and professional.

Roy Fast
Roy Fast

Reroofing

Cyle, James, Freddy and Ernie worked together wonderfully to strip and reroof my 1920's home. I appreciated the communication I received from Cyle and crew. The roof looks great. I would recommend Gerry's to anyone that asks. They were competitive on the price. The value of my home for 35 years just went up! Thanks again.

More about Gerry's Roofing & Siding Inc

Roofing, Siding, Eavestroughing, Windows, Doors, & Skylights! One Stop Shop for all your exterior renovations! Over 30 years in business!