Gerrard Glass & Mirrors Ltd

Mirrors & Glass
366 Gerrard Street East Toronto ON

Glass replacement

Unfortunately I only needed a simple job done and it took them near two weeks to do it. I believe this to be a little unreasonable but they weren't too concerned about it.

No complaints as to the quality of work but the customer service could improve. Based on this experience I would be hesitant to use this business again and definitely take the small stuff elsewhere.

Previous versions of this review:

Glass replacement

From the looks of this place they do some fine character pieces well suited to the century old homes in the Cabbagetown area. I'm guessing it's a great place to get higher end stuff done.

That said, I wouldn't go there again for a basic job. I went there to get a glass top for my coffee table replaced. They asked for the money up front alluding that the job would be done forthwith and then took their sweet time doing it. It took near 2 weeks for them to cut the piece of glass and that seems a little excessive to me (and no it wasn't any special material that had to be flown in). When my wife and I called to check on the progress the girl was rather flippant and sounded like she couldn't care less about it on the phone. I believe the job only got done when it did because I said I was coming in to get my money refunded.

Too bad as I have some bigger jobs coming up but sure won't be putting the business their way. As the saying goes, a little courtesy goes along way, but you won't find that there.