Insulation

lara in Scarborough
lara in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

installation of new windows

this company was very professional, friendly and clean did an amazing job on our windows, provided clear and easy to understand information. i would highly recommend them most definitely ten out of ten!

Thank you for your review and please tell your family and friends as we rely on referrals for most of our business

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Windows and insulation

I signed a contract to do windows and insulation under the Green Ontario program the insulation took a while but finally got done and I was very happy. The windows are another story I was told many times they could not give me answers until finally time ran out and I was left without qualifying for my rebate. At first I was very angry especially with the staff that could not give me answers, I now realize after venting to my friends and people that I work with that I am not alone. The only difference I have found is that Georg Kent Home Improvements has tried to help by coming up with different offers or full refund of my deposit, where one of my work friends was told by the company they used if he cancels he loses his deposit because it is not their problem it was a government program. I am embarrassed to say I was very angry with the staff on the phones but now realize the situation they were in and will apologize and accept one of the offers. I will post my experience once I finally receive my windows.
Mike

Thank you for understanding the situation as it has been a very stressful year for everyone

marcogolf007
marcogolf007
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Putting in a bran new front door and frame

The work done to remove the old door and frame and installing the new door and frame was done in a professional and curtius manner and looks Great !! Thank you . Looking forward to seeing you again to continue the fine work.

Thank you for your review and we hope to do more work for you in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Insulation

Almost every room in my house was a different temperature and I didn't know why? Was it the windows,? Not enough insulation in the walls? I didn't know anything about insulation. I had 3 salespeople give me a quote, the George Kent salesperson was by far the most professional and knowledgeable.
He took the time to measure the temperature of the ceiling in the corners of my second floor rooms- they were almost the same temperature as outside! He explained to me the cause of the temperature fluctuations in my house and show me a video of the current condition of my attic, the problem spots and how they were going to make it right. He educated me about insulation, air flow, vents, etc. He answered my questions and was thorough explaining the work that had to be done.
The installation team was equally fantastic. Polite, courteous and professional.
I would definitely recommend them - and will use them next year when I replace my windows and front door.

Thanks for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to helping you with your windows & doors

Jim in Pickering
Jim in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bedroom windows

We were looking to replace three bedroom windows. Derek Bess the sales representative who was recommended by a neighbour came a d went through the various options. Very relaxed and no pressure.

After we chose which ones we wanted the installer came about a week later to take the measurements.

Very happy with the windows. Installation went very smoothly taking a lot of care to keep the place clean .

We also had the attic insulation topped up.

Overall very happy with the entire experience.

Thank you for posting your review and we look forward to servicing you again in the future

George Wood in Mississauga
George Wood in Mississauga

Windows and doors

I had George Kent install the windows and doors in my son's house and we had a small problem with the garage door fitting and after calling Jim McGrath our salesperson, the installers were dark next day and fixed the problem. All and all the job was fast and the new windows look great.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to working with you in the future.

montgomery in North York
montgomery in North York

Window Installation

10 windows were installed to perfection, they are beautiful the only complaint is installation took longer then expected due to Green Ontario rebate. George Kent is definitely a very professional high quality company and I would recommend them 100%.

D Montgomery
Etobicoke

Thank you for your review and we apologize for the delay.

Linda in Mississauga
Linda in Mississauga

Window Replacement

We would highly recommend this company for the service that they provided us. Once we made the decision to go forward with window replacement, we researched and educated ourselves on the best performing window in terms of product performance and description, warranty provisions, customer service and install procedures. After obtaining quotes from several suppliers and speaking to their representatives, we made the very easy decision to choose George Kent Home Improvements Ltd. to provide our window replacement. This decision was based on the Salesman's knowledge of the product and all of the information that he readily made available to us. He took the time to explain the complete procedure and courteously answered all of our questions. We also had the opportunity to speak directly to staff at the George Kent office, who again, provided the answers that we were seeking in a very timely and professional manner. When the install was scheduled, the installer arrived right on time and took the time and made the effort to perform his service in a manner that would make his employer proud. He was professional and very pleasant, explained the operation of the window replacement and left our home clean and undisturbed.
We have had other services provided by this company, i.e. spray foam insulation as well as roof replacement and have been equally satisfied.
I feel certain that if we are seeking additional services provided by this company, we will not be securing quotes from other suppliers as we are confident that George Kent Home Improvements Ltd will provide us with excellent products and customer service, superior warranty provisions and competitive pricing.

Linda McLenaghan

Thank you for your review and I will be sure to pass your comments on to everyone.

YS
YS

Roof

Good work, I recommend to others to go with all products they offered by them

Thank you for posting a review and we look forward to helping in the future.

michelyn
michelyn
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and doors

Jesus and his crew are wonderful people and amazing workers. They have done a phenomenal job. Thank you so much, the windows and doors look unbelievable!!

Thank you and I will be sure to pass your comments on to Jesus and his crew

More about George Kent Home Improvements Ltd

George Kent first opened in 1949 and has since completed over 80,000 installations. We offer home improvement services for the entire Greater Toronto Area from Oshawa, to Newmarket, to Orangeville, to Burlington, including Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Woodbridge, Mississauga, Etobicoke and all of southern Ontario.
With this many years of experience, our reputation speaks for itself. We are the only home improvement company in the GTA that offers a lifetime warranty on the original installation for our windows and roofing. In comparison, most box stores offer 1 year on the labour and our best competitors offer 5 years.

We specialize in:
* Windows: Enerview Window and Door Solutions, Vinylbilt, Neat Glass, Energy Star, ecoEnergy, Pella, Laminated Sound Reduction Glass
* Window Styles: Casement, Awning, Double Hung, Single Hung, Double Tilt Slider, Single Tilt Slider, Double Lift Out Slider, Single Lift Out Slider, Low Profile Fixed, High Profile Fixed, Custom Shapes, Greenhouses, Bay Windows, Bow Windows
* Doors: Steel & Fiberglass, Enclosures, Patio Doors, Garden Doors, Storm Doors, Entryguard Doors, Dorplex
* Roofing: Shingle roofing, Flat roofing, Tile roofing, lifetime roofing products
* Shingles: Camelot, Capstone, Grand Slate, Slateline, Timberline HD
* Insulation: Spray Foam, Attic, Basement, Roof, Blown Insulation, Exterior Wall Insulation, BASF, Owens Corning
* Siding: Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Gentek