General's Renovation

Reviews for General's Renovation

Glen in Stoney Creek
Glen in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Evestrough and front door.

After siding and evestroughs were done I let him know that the one 90deg elbow was way out of elinement and probably will not seal and not drain properly. And it is the most visible part of the house from the street, he offered me to pay at a lower cost to replace the whole evestrough around the house at a lower cost, I decided not to pay something he should have taken care of. I, to this day during winter weather am knocking icebergs off the leaking evestrough and during rain fall it leaks constantly. Also we had a broken front side door glass pain, asked for information to repair and no response. Wouldn't, recommend.

Hi Glen, As you are aware this happened 4 to 5 yrs ago and we explained to you that your eavestroughs were run perfectly and the one corner of your home was very much off level. I offered a solution to add an extra downpipe, and re-route the eavestrough which you did not except. Now again when you have posted this false claim due to personal reasons with negative family issues 5 yrs later, we as a company tried to contact you again to no response. I suggest to you not to use an open forum to air out personal issues. We have been in business for 27 yrs and have not had one complaint on any site including BBB.

Greg General
905-379-6097

Steve from Hamilton
Steve from Hamilton
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof, Windows & Doors

Greg and Mary are the family behind this company and they do awesome work. I have used them to do a number of projects at my new fixer-upper house and everything they have done has been top quality at a fair price. They have done my roof with new shingles, vents and eaves, new windows all over my house and are in the process of doing my front and back doors. They have also done a floor to ceiling bay window over $10,000 with new curved sill for my parents and that turned out to be beautiful and perfect. I would highly recommend this company without reservations for any project you may need at your house.

sally smith in Farmington
sally smith in Farmington
9 reviews Farmington, WA

replace window and dorr

this company provided a great array of products, were diligent in addressing our concerns. their installers were excellent and their pricing was very competitive. we would use their services again without hestitation.

lynne templeton
lynne templeton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

roof

we needed our roof done asap and they were there quickly and did a great job and were very neat. when we had a little problem by our chimney they came back to fix it for us

Lynne in Hamilton
Lynne in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We had a leak and we were going on vacation, they took care of the leak right away! We came back from vacation and they had cleaned up everything and fixed the leak! Would recommend them for their professional service.

BRUT
BRUT

Reshingled roof

Greg went above and beyond what needed to be done with our roof.

Rebuilt around our chimney. We have slat boards on our roof and he
did not replace them with 4X8 sheets, they were replaced with what was already there.

His crew was very professional.

More about General's Renovation

Est. in 1990, We are a Certified GAF Dealer and offer the highest quality material and workmanship in the Roofing Industry. We also supply and install high quality windows, and doors at very competitive prices, along with siding, soffitt, fascia and eavestrough. Visit our web site @ www. generalsreno. ca
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Hamilton?