General Products

Reviews for General Products

Clamens in Toronto
Clamens in Toronto

Our Beautiful Outdoor Living Space

This is our second purchase from General Products, who provide excellent customer service and a product that matches. Sales staff take the time to ensure your purchase matches your needs with helpful suggestions and hints. From purchase to delivery, friendly seamless service. Highly recommend.

gak
gak

Dining Room Table

Purchased a storage dining room table. Bernard was very helpful and knowledgeable about what I needed for what I wanted to use it for.
I though the table was too low, but called them and they explained the legs elevated on the bottom. Friendly people, especially the owner's dad, Sidney.

Renee Gordan in North york
Renee Gordan in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

excellent service, high-quality products

After a horrendous experience at a neighbouring patio store (SALCO PATIO), we were thrilled with the service we received upon our visit to General Products. The staff were extremely helpful, prices were fair and products were far superior. If you live in the GTA and are looking for outdoor Sunbrella cushions, durable lounge furniture, or an outdoor dining set, GP is incredible!!

Mike and Sharon in Etobicoke
Mike and Sharon in Etobicoke

patio furniture

We made a purchase from General Products at the Toronto Home Show on April 16th, and further purchases at their store on April 21st. We were told the items were all in stock, except for the cushions which would arrive in 3-4 weeks. After much nagging, we did get a partial delivery on May 25th – but the wrong cushions and patio table. The owner stated “we know the order is wrong, but we wanted you to have something”. Again, after more nagging, two items were shipped on June 25th – missing a cushion. It is now July 16th, and we are still waiting for two chairs, a table and all the cushions. The latest word from them is that the balance of our order will be in “any day now”. Of course, ‘any day’ could mean December. General Products do not return calls, has misrepresented the availability of product and do not deliver when promised (I missed two afternoons of work waiting for deliveries that never showed).

John McKean in Willowdale
John McKean in Willowdale
7.3/10

Furniture for our veranda

General Products
905-709-1162
160 East Beaver Cr, Unit 26
Richmond Hill

I rated price as average but did not compare with any other vendor. I expect that their pricing is competitive.

I rated quality as it pertains to service. It took repeated calls to get answers to delivery delays.

Their selection was pretty good - better than the others we tried.

The patio set we bought (sofa, 2 chairs, 1 ottoman, 1 coffee table, 3 end tables) took longer to deliver than initially stated, but seems to be very good quality.

We would (and did) use General Products again.

Susan from Thornhill-7951
Susan from Thornhill-7951

Patio Furniture

General Products is exceptional for their customer service! I bought my patio set many years ago and it is still in great condition! I wanted to add more to my set so when I went back in the owner remembered me and what I purchased. He was able to get me the same product and he even gave it to me for the same price as I had paid many years ago.

They are a family run specialty store and they certainly offer the best prices in the city! (I guess because they have been around so long).