General Paint - Burnaby

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
5280 Kingsway Burnaby BC V5H 2E9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Burnaby  >  General Paint - Burnaby

Reviews for General Paint - Burnaby

Sharon in Port Moody
Sharon in Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Painting service

We had two small room to paint. They did a good job. They used high quality paint. The price was reasonable. I would recommend them and hire them again. Thanks for then service

Becca in Vancouver
Becca in Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Re-painting Bathrooms

A helpful and friendly staff. They had lots of sample cards to take home to help decide which colours look best. Brought the winning sample colour back to the store and the staff ensured I had all the right equipment to make the job easy.

Amit
Amit
2 reviews Surrey, BC

painting a room

Very friendly staff. Showed them the color i needed and got excally what i was looking for. Very knownable staff, they know which brushes are used for each product. I would reccommed you try them out

Betsy Lee in Burnaby
Betsy Lee in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Renovating Bathroom

Doing renos in bathroom and needed to paint. Knew that General Paint has a good selection and is competitively priced. Went in and described to the salesperson what we wanted. He suggested a few colours and took a long time explaining the different paint types. Once we chose the colour, he kept mixing the paint until we were satisfied. Good service, affordable and good quality paint.

Don in South Van
Don in South Van
10 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Interior Paint

Needed paint for the interior of my house before our 2nd baby. Our tenant is a painter and recommended that we go with General Paint instead of a cheaper paint you would find at Home Depot. Turns out that it was good. The paint (after corporate discount) was just a bit more expensive the the big boxes but paint coverage was much much better and cleanup was easier!

Check them out!

Vinny in Coquitlam
Vinny in Coquitlam
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Home Paint for Renovation

I had printed a few samples of colours I liked that I found online. Each colour had no paint code so it was hard to determine the code. I brought the samples with me to General Paint - Burnaby and the staff was very friendly and more than willing to get me the exact colour that I wanted. A+++ for service.

Karen in Vancouver
Karen in Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Paint

The staff were great and very helpful when I was describing the colour I wanted to paint my bathroom. They showed me some great colour selections and even gave me some great tips on painting!

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Office Paint

A+ business! The color of the walls seems to be an aspect that is too much often neglected in the office spaces. Not if you use the professional help of the very knowledgeable staff at General Paint. It is not only choosing the right color that I learned from them; I also learned what a great painting job means and certain secrets that I found very useful when we started painting.Thank you for great paint and great advice!

Shelley in Burnaby
Shelley in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Paint

We've bought from them a few times and have had a great experience. We just bought some paint for our kitchen and we'll be doing that shortly. They provide colour help as well.

patrick , delta
patrick , delta
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

painting basement suite

We were trying to match the colors of existing walls & wanted to do only one coat. The store clerks were so helpful and did the job right and on time. They even tried to give some tips in terms of chosing the right brushes. Very helpful store.