Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
2555 Arbutus St Vancouver BC V6J4S2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Vancouver  >  General Paint - Arbutus - Vancouver

Reviews for General Paint - Arbutus - Vancouver

2555 Arbutus St
Vancouver
BC
V6J4S2

I had gone to a few stores out in Coquitlam but this one was convenient as it is close to my work; the staff was very polite and helpful, did not try and over sell anything to me which I liked as I don't like when the sales staff harasses me to purchase or upgrade what I had come in to get. I would highly recommend visiting this location to get your painting needs.

kar from Vancouver
kar from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

paints

i wanted to paint the outdoor trim to match my new window frames. i brought in a sample of my window trim to general paints arbutus store and they were able to "colour match" the item perfectly. this process took a few hours but was well worth the wait.. the staff called me at home when the perfect colour match was created so i did not have to wait at the store.

Joy in Vancouver
Joy in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

House repainting

Last summer we took at a big repainting job for our house. We've done small project using General Paints before and had great experiences with it. My friends always tells me that Benjamine Moore paints perform better but i can't justify the cost difference. I may need a extra coat of paint but i find the color to be still very vibrant.

Teuta in Vancouver
Teuta in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Paint

We always buy our paint from here. We also buy decor from here for the kids room or for the hallway. They are very friendly. They are very customer focused. They are great at color matching. They are very professional. We would recommend to friends and family. Great product!

robyn in Maple Ridge

2555 Arbutus St
Vancouver
BC
V6J4S2

Excellent stain, I bought a dark brown to stain for my fence and gate and it looks amazing. Easy to put on, not messy and it holds up with our Vancouver weather.