General Lock Services Inc

Reviews for General Lock Services Inc

Hudson Page in Toronto
Hudson Page in Toronto

Emergency Lock Service

Very professional. They were at my door less than 45 minutes after I called. My lock had failed -- the key couldn't be turned. I thought the handyman who had installed the previous lock had done so incorrectly -- but no. The problem was that it was just a cheap hardware store lock and a bolt came loose. Lesson learned! Not cheap, but everything was taken care of...including a new lock.

AC in Etobicoke
AC in Etobicoke
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

lock installation, repair and rekey

I have used General Lock Services on three occassions. I have found them to be great to deal with. Very personable, honest advice, etc.

Most recently when my key would not turn in my front door lock, they came to assess the problem and did not charge me as they were unable to do the work . Andrew did try to think of other options or solutions, but I needed to get the part from the manufacturer (it was under warranty).

Once I received the part, Jennifer at their shop set up a time for Andrew to return. He installed the replacement part, rekeyed my back door and made two spare keys for me. I would definitely use them again.