General Aluminum Railings Ltd

Reviews for General Aluminum Railings Ltd

White Rock in Burnaby
White Rock in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great company. Super professional, friendly and fair priced. George and the guys are quick and accommodating to busy schedules. I would recommend them to anyone.

Gen-alum did my railings originally in my house and we wanted to add on to the existing. They were quick, and super awesome to deal with the first time, and the second time when we needed some alterations.

Tom in North Vancouver
Tom in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Custom deck railing

General aluminum railings installed a custom railing for our 500 sq,ft deck. Amazing customer service, great quality and a very good price. Delivered and installed exactly when they said they would. Highly recommended.

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Custom Walkway Gate

GREAT experience with George from Gen Aluminum. We worked together on a custom gate for our walkway, he made our idea come to life! Great service - great product. Would most definately recommend George and General Aluminum to anyone!

sbarbour from Vancouver
sbarbour from Vancouver
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Custom Aluminum & Glass Railing System

I don't post many reviews and when I do they are usually negative reviews. Finishing up with an 8 month major renovation, dealing with Dennis at General Aluminum was a great experience from start to finish. I needed the Custom Aluminum & Glass Railing system in place for a planned function by a specific time and they delivered and installed early without a problem. They suggested we go with a black powder coated Wrinkle finish and the end result is amazing, by far the nicest and most solid railing system I have seen. I would absolutely recommend this company!

Ham Sup Lowe from Vancouver
Ham Sup Lowe from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Yard fencing

These guys were great workmanship was great. Everything they said they were going to do was done. The office was great to deal with. The estimator was great and on time. I recommend this company to do your fencing needs