GE Appliance Design Centre

Stephen in Scarborough
Stephen in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Excellent springler system

My company works for the most amazing GE company and we paid $2000 to get our system installed for our companys lawn. The system set up was way beyond our expecation and it was much better in some cases. It had an excellent style I want. Excellent choice.

Rex in Scarborough
Rex in Scarborough
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Appliances and furnitures

Bought a GE appliance directly from the store and it was excellent. It had all the functions I needed. It was completely amazing. Unit came in a perfect conception and many of the parts were reliable.

SUNITA
SUNITA

KITCHEN

I HAD TO DO MY KITCHEN AND I WOULD NOT USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN GE PRODUCTS THEY ARE RELIABLE AND AMAZING. I LOVE THE SERVICE I GET WHEN VISITING THE SHOWROOM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS

France
France

8.5/10

Appliance purchase

Overall my experience at GE Design Centre was good. The sales staff there was friendly, helpful and not too pushy. I didn't want to be rushed into a decision therefore they alloweed me the breathing room to make my purchases in peace.

More about GE Appliance Design Centre

We supply GE products to new home builders and their clients.
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Concord?