Gator Custom Windows Ltd

Martha in Leaside
Martha in Leaside
3 reviews ,

Window Replacement

Gator replaced our windows with new Loewen windows. They were on time, did a great job and very clean. Totally professional. Good price too. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

John from Scarborough
John from Scarborough

Window and door replacement

We have had Gator do all of our windows and doors in a two story house over a period of years.The last work they did was replacing a walk out with a beautiful vented window looking out on to our rear patio.They are the best!!

Dennis from Scarborough
Dennis from Scarborough

Custom Windows

Hmmm... Signed the contract on May 30/07. Today is Sept. 17/07. Gator said 6 to 8 weeks. After 8 weeks, I had not heard from them, so I phoned. They said there were some problems. Three weeks later I phone. Guess what ... no windows. Maybe I've reached the time to request a refund of my deposit plus interest plus the projected savings on my heating bill.

Anthony from Toronto-9770
Anthony from Toronto-9770
9.8/10

Gator Custom Windows Review

My wife and I have used Gator for all of our window needs for nearly 10 years (Replacing a window per year). Their service is excellent. They do what they say they will do and do it courteously and professionally. It is so nice to deal with a tradesperson and a company that does not offer excuses but rather provides exceptional service every time. I cannot offer a higher rating than 5 stars but if I could, they would get it.
Way to go guys and keep up the good work!!!

Toronto-5799
Toronto-5799
9.8/10

Window Installations

Excellent service, quality workmanship, went out of their way to deal with a problem that emerged during installation. Not the cheapest but pays attention to detail.

Al in Ajax-5800
Al in Ajax-5800

Door

Great people to deal with excellent service with a first class job.

MPR, Toronto
MPR, Toronto
7.8/10

window replacement

This is a family business with old fashioned respect for the customer. The son who manages sales gave us very good advice on choosing new windows for our very old house another son did the installation expertly and tidily. Then the father, the business's founder, resized our old door and installed a new threshold so that we still have the door original to the house but now functioning like its new. Strongly recommended.

More about Gator Custom Windows Ltd

Custom windows and doors.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Scarborough Junction?