Gator Custom Windows Ltd

Reviews for Gator Custom Windows Ltd

Zaheer Bhyat from Toronto
Zaheer Bhyat from Toronto

Replaced all our windows

A friend recommended Gator. Met Beatrice and her mom. Requested Tilt/Turn windows. Family run business -excellent responses. Communicated by e-mail, receiving quotations, one brother came to measure and finalize quote, the other brother and his son came to install the windows. They were efficient, prompt, clean and thorough. This is a third generation business and I am happy to say I would recommend them without reservation. The windows from Strassburger work well and meet my expectations.

peter k in East York
peter k in East York

Installing new window in master bedroom

This is a small, family-run company where the father/son do the installation. They did a great job and were a pleasure to have them in our house. I would definitely hire them again.

Brian - Toronto
Brian - Toronto

Window Replacement

We have always dealt with this company and they are amazing. Very courteous and efficient. They gave us a good price for a good product and we are very happy with the level of workmanship and professionalism.

MF

meredith in Toronto
meredith in Toronto

Windows

I called Gator because I thought I needed new patio doors. Harold came and in less 10 minutes repaired the doors for me - no new windows/doors needed. WOW - amazing service and will use them again if needed!

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Porch windows

Like other reviewers listed here, I`ve used Gator before and will use them again. I recently had new porch windows installed - they look great and the installation was done on schedule and very efficiently. In the last few years they also installed new windows in a bedroom, a 2nd floor kitchen and two new windows in my basement. Great friendly service!

Martina Kluchert in Scarborough
Martina Kluchert in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Installation of a new dining room window, white exterior and oak laminate interior, low-e+argon glass.

Gator Custom Windows had replaced several other windows in our house and had installed a very nice new front door for us after we moved to our present house 4 years ago. The dining room window had looked in good repair at that time but turned out to be rotten under the sill which made the whole window sag. Gator came, gave an estimate, ordered the window and installed it in due course, no delays, no problems.

Wrenson in Toronto
Wrenson in Toronto

6 windows and three storm doors

Fast order and delivery of windows and doors. Installation scheduled within 3 weeks of order being placed. Staff were very responsive and knowledgeable. Installation crew were incredible - fast, courteous and clean. The windows and doors look great. We will use them again!

Jean in West Hill
Jean in West Hill

2 new windows and 1 screen door

Used them before and will use them again. Great products and great service...before and after. They protect all of your stuff and clean up before they leave. Very nice sales staff and install staff. Probably not the cheapest but then again, I don't want the cheapest.

ROSS M in Scarborough
ROSS M in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS

EXCELLANT WORKMANSHIP AND RESPONSE AFTER JOB WAS DONE. NOT THE CHEAPEST BUT FULL VALUE FOR WHAT WE PAID. WILL RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE. IT IS FAMILY RUN AND THEY ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING GOOD SERVICE.

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

window replacement

We have an old Victorian house and are having Gator install new Loewen windows. Quite simply, we have never dealt with better contractors. Harold spent a great deal of time with us figuring out how to proceed with the replacement of very large (and probably original) front windows, one of them arched, and was both helpful with suggestions and respectful of our wishes. His brother Roy is a meticulous and skilled installer, and installation work has always been done in a courteous, efficient, and tidy manner. Gator is conscientious, thoughtful, and dedicated to its craft - a genuine pleasure to work with!

More about Gator Custom Windows Ltd

Custom windows and doors.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Scarborough Junction?