Gasfix Repair

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Gasfix Repair

Private User reviews Smithville, ON

Gas fire place

We had Dwane from Hamilton location out here this morning. You should be very proud of him, he really knows his stuff. Very prompt, knowledgeable and very truthful. If all your employees are this way your business should be blooming. Thank you so much we will certainly recommend your company to everyone. 50 STARS

PAM ANDY LAMARCHE

Craig & Carolyn
Craig & Carolyn
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas Fireplace Maintenance

We've been using GasFix for the past several years and have been extremely satisfied with both their maintenance and repair services. This company continually provides consistent, professional service and any
questions are promptly and fully answered. Our Continental gas fireplace continues to work well for the past 20 years and the annual maintenance checks provided by GasFix definitely help contribute to such performance . Thank you again Dwayne, we're good for another year.

Great professional service!

Called Gasfix Repair after another local company told us that our older natural gas fireplace needed a replacement gas valve but that parts were unavailable and we would need to buy a new fireplace at a cost of over $5000 as well as ripping out the wall and mantle to install. I called Gasfix with the fireplace model and serial number, and spoke to Jason. Sure enough, they had parts available. Their technician Scott just made the repair. I was very impressed with their strong customer service orientation and professional approach. Scott arrived masked to protect us from covid risks. He protected the work area with a pad. He thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned the unit including the glass. He replaced the defective gas valve making sure the new valve was properly mounted which the old valve wasn't. He tested for gas leaks and carbon monoxide, and reviewed proper operation of the fireplace. He left the work area clean and tidy. Excellent service from both Jason in the office and Scott throughout. I have no hesitation in recommending Gasfix for your fireplace repair needs.

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Napoleon Mercury Switch Conversion

Hello All!

I had been putting the conversion of my older Napoleon Gas Fireplace a bit too long. Scott at Gas Fix e-mailed me an estimate and I ended up booking an appointment for today September 25th.

Technician Duane (who completed my last service) showed up on time (telephoned first -- a big help) and proceeded with the conversion. Whilst I busied myself with a cable box install upstairs Duane didn't take long at all and finished the work in record time.

Cannot say enough good things about Gas Fix. Highly recommended to other people considering getting retooling or general Fireplace service completed.

All the best

Bruce Lees

Fan of excellence
Fan of excellence
0 reviews Rodney, ON

Fireplace repair

Amazing prompt service.In a nutshell
1.) special exception to service my fireplace as outside of normal service area 2.) Having parts on the vehicle to upgrade mercury flame switch with new gas valve and pilot assembly 3.) Ease of booking call with Jason and knowledge / expertise / friendliness of gas technician, Dwayne

Thank you!
I highly recommend this company for all of its service it provided me with very economical rates and convienent payment options.

Joanne in Burlington
Joanne in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Pool Heater

I’ve been meaning to write this review for a while. Two summers ago (2018) Dwayne from Gas Fix replaced our ancient pool heater with a Ray-Pak heater. Everything went well, Dwayne was super friendly and we were satisfied with our new heater. Unfortunately, just a little over a year after the install (and the warranty had just expired), our heater stopped working altogether. I was really stressed since we weren’t in a position to replace it again so soon. Scott, the owner, really went to bat for us and worked with Ray-Pak to get a replacement for our new heater and the new install ended up being covered by Ray-Pak as well. Thanks so much Gas Fix and Ray-Pak for really standing behind your product and service. Joanne. Burlington, ON

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

repair efficiency

Scott showed in the appointed time period. Was knowledgeable and efficient. He diagnosed the problem and made quick repair. He had to make a return trip not for cause but due to a new problem. Again rapid diagnoses, solution and repair. Also offered good advice. Highly recommend.

NorthernGator in Hamilton
NorthernGator in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fix Pool \heater

GasFix came to fix my pool heater. I booked a time for the next day. They called to let me know that the appointment was on and would call me when they were to come. The call came during the window I booked and they came promptly. As usual, the tech was friendly (even in these strange times) and solved the problem quickly. The part was replaced, a few more checks to make sure everything worked and then off they went. This company has looked after me for several years. You will not regret working with them.

LauraD in Milton
LauraD in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Pool Heater Repair

Called Gas Fix yesterday to fix my pool heater and they were able to send me a technician the next day. The technician came on time, fixed the problem quickly as he had the part available right away. The price to fix it was exactly what I expected. I highly recommend this company.

More about Gasfix Repair

GASFIX has been solving problems since 1982, servicing those areas from Grimsby to Etobicoke. Our factory trained technicians specialize in the repair and maintenance of gas fireplaces and pool heaters of all makes and models. We also service furnaces, water heaters and can install gas lines for all your requirements. Contact us today for a quote!

Hamilton/Burlington: (905) 523-8751
Oakville: (905) 845-0701
Mississauga: (905) 816-9710
Brampton: (905) 866-5882
Etobicoke/Toronto: (416) 483-9777

Gas fireplaces that Gas Fix services though not limited to this list include:

• ARCHGARD
• VALOR
• VERMONT CASTING
• WATERFORD
• WOLF STEEL

At Gas Fix, we recommend an annual “clean and check” to your gas fireplace.

A clean & check service call to your gas fireplace includes:

• Vacuuming out the fireplace
• Blowing out both the burner and the pilot assembly with an air compressor
• Checking all electrical components
• Testing the pilot sensor - Thermopile / Thermocouple
• Checking the safety on the gas valve
• Doing a draft test on the ventilation and a carbon monoxide test
• Cleaning the glass
• Checking the window gasket
• Checking the fan, if applicable
• Checking the fireplace on start up

Our technicians do carry over 300 of the most common gas fireplace parts with them enabling them to provide same day service on your gas fireplace.

Gas pool heaters that Gas Fix services:

• RHEEM
• STA-RITE
• TD LAARS
• ZODIAC

A light and check service call to your gas pool heater includes:

• Lighting pilot
• Checking operation of pressure switch
• Checking ON/OFF safety circuit
• Checking for spiders in burner orifices

A clean and check to a Gas Furnace includes:

• Check filter for replacement or upgrade options
• Check all wires for damage and state of repair
• Check all hoses for connections, cracks and past or present water leaks
• Visual camera inspection inside duct work on A coil (AC) and heat exchanger
• Heat rise calculation and compare to manufacturer’s specifications
• Full carbon monoxide test of air ducts and venting
• Full air compressor cleaning and vacuuming to ensure product runs smoothly
• Full inspection report on completion