Gardenworks Ltd

Al from Tri-Cities
Al from Tri-Cities
19 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gardening works

With the first day of Spring upon us, I have been hanging out at garden centres recently. I found Gardenworks from a Google search and headed out to Lougheed Highway to take a look.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is a large garden center with ample choices of herbs, plants, flowers and other miscellaneous items such as wind chimes, clothing, furniture and even carpets!

Price was OK - but you don't get a discount or any credit back unless you sign up to become a member (which in itself costs some money).

Didn't get much service on the day I was there, and maybe because it was not yet Spring, the plants out back were poorly labelled which meant I had to scrounge around for a while to find what I wanted.

Overall, however, it's a solid gardening centre for pretty much all you might need. Some selections are fewer compared to places in Surrey that I have been - but this makes sense given that the land size is not as large. But still - a large place (all depends on how much variety you want to see too)

Nando from Burnaby
Nando from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Garden Landscaping

I was undertaking a project to set up back yard play area and received the help I needed to get the right landscaping materials for the job as well as got help to load the bulk materials in my van. Great prices, product variety and service.

sature lam from Burnaby
sature lam from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

front yard

they have a good variety of plants all the time. have sales who knows their stuff. the price is decent. Good place to go if you plan to do your garden and want some good advice.

JL from Vancouver
JL from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

gardening

Great place for all types of plants. I came here buying flowers, plants and herbs for my garden late spring. They have a wide selection here and all the staff are very knowledgeable, even the young guys who I thought wouldn't know much about plants. Love this place!

Jun Zheng from Vancouver
Jun Zheng from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gardening

Bought fertilizers from them and soil. They helped me with moving it onto the truck and very informative on which soil I should be using for what plants and such. I highly recommend it here if you're a new to gardening because they educate you on a lot of basics and essentials needed for plants.

lorah from Vancouver
lorah from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plants and supplies

I went to look for flowers for my new house as it looked a little bit drag. I don't know what to expect. I was more of a question asker for the very first few trips to GardenWork but they never really shoot me away. The staffs are informative and we develop very good relationship.

Sasha, Coquitlam
Sasha, Coquitlam
23 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Shopping for herb garden

When it came time to consider what to plant for our herb garden this spring, i decided to head down to Garden Works. I found their selection to be more than adequate and their staff equally adept at their knowledge. I'll be going back again for more when it comes time to plant new vegetable and annuals.

Clare
Clare
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Garden plants

Good selection of plants but can be a bit busy during the weekends in the summer. They have a wide variety of roses, rhodos, perennials and basket type plants.
The parking is slim so get here early!
They also have a good selection of vegetable seeds and a large area of pots outside. The layout is a bit confusing at first, but overall it's a great store.

Janet from North  Vancouver
Janet from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Purchase of plants

Garden works in north vancouver is our local go-to garden spot that has a good selection of plants and flowers. During the fall they have great plants for sale that you can plant and then see flower the next year.
The workers all have a great knowledge of their stock and other plants. I have only had one negative experience there- the store manager is very serious. No smiles or small talk. But she is very knowledgeable so as long as you're not scared to approach her she can be quite helpful.

Jeanine in Richmond
Jeanine in Richmond
7 reviews Richmond, BC

ideas on plants for landscaping

I shop at the Garden works on nelson st. in burnaby. The staff have always been so good in answering all my questions and offer great suggestions. They have helped me with types of plants to put in my yard, depending on size, and light or shade ect... fantastic. I will go to both locations again and I do reccomend them.