Tobin Cleaning & Restoration

Review for Tobin Cleaning & Restoration

Sarah in East Idaho
Sarah in East Idaho
6 reviews Idaho Falls, ID

Water damage cleanup and repair

My husband and I woke up to a leaking dishwasher. It flooded the kitchen, laundry room, and dining room. Water continued to the basement, destroying my ceiling, paint, computers...everything. Tobin quickly came in and started the clean up. They were at my home within 20 minutes of me calling. The clean up crew worked quickly to try minimize the water damage. The had the water sucked up off my tile and the carpets pulled back and drying with industrial fans within an 30 minutes. They immediately began to remove the sheet-rock that was destroyed in hopes of trying to prevent further damage.

I was very happy at how quickly they arrived at my house. The bids on repair were done in a timely manner as well as the work they were hired to complete. Mike was especially courteous and efficient when he was in my home.

More about Tobin Cleaning & Restoration

Located in Idaho Falls, Idaho Tobin Cleaning & Restoration, specializes in Smoke, Fire, and Water Damage repair and restoration. We've been helping homes and businesses alike for over 35 years.
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Idaho Falls?