Garaga Inc.

333 Bayview Dr Barrie ON L4N 8X9

Reviews for Garaga Inc.

mattyB in Toronto
mattyB in Toronto

Poor Quality, little regard for the customer's time

Purchased Garaga insulated garage doors through one of their dealers. The first set of doors that were installed had 2 golf ball sized dents. Someone came back to take pics, and new panels were sent. The replacement panels had ripples through the metal that were quite obvious. Again, they sent them back. Third time, ripples again, but even worse and on the outside. I had to be home a total of 6 times to deal with the weak quality that plagues Garaga. I try and buy Canadian made product, however, this company is an embarrassment to the great country of Canada. In the end, I was given a $200 credit to live with the imperfections…. an insulting gesture. My next steps are to have the company remove everything and I will arrange a new company to come in and do the job properly using a different manufacturer. Garaga clearly doesn't value quality, nor wasting a customer's time.

AndyT
AndyT
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Door 16 Feet

We had this door installed a few years ago and the door looks like new. I really love that I do not need to do any maintenance at all. Highly recommend it.

Harry in Barrie
Harry in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New Garage Doors

Bought new house,however garage doors not very good quality. With tax credit incentive, decided to upgrade garage doors - what a difference the doors make. With the doors being insulated, we should also save money on the heating bill during the winter.

Sheila in Brampton
Sheila in Brampton

7.5/10

Garage Doors

The garage doors supplied by this company are good quality and well worth the investment. The doors were installed in a timely manner and there was no mess left from our old doors. We were pleased with the service and are happy with our doors.