Gallant Marble Company Ltd.

Countertops
55 West Beaver Creek Rd, Unit 31-34 Richmond Hill ON L4B1K5
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Richmond Hill  >  Gallant Marble Company Ltd.

Reviews for Gallant Marble Company Ltd.

Frank777
Frank777

Kitchen Counter top

Gallant was recommended by our contractor for our kitchen reno. They have very reasonable prices on their own "Moonstone" quartz but we ended up going with Cesarstone to best match our design. We were impressed that the time from template to install was only one week! The measurements were taken very professionally and the installation went smoothly. Thank you Sarah and team, it turned out great!

JJ
JJ

New Kitchen counters

Gallant did fantastic work. We went with the 3/4 quartz with overhang, and the seam is almost invisible. Counters were a perfect fit, even though we had some challenging shapes.

They were incredibly fast, less than a week from order to install, and the installers were friendly, fast, professional and managed our unusual sink without a hitch.

They used moonstone, which is a much less expensive option if you're considering quartz.

I would recommend Gallant to anyone looking to redo their counters

john booth from Barrie
john booth from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

2 kitchens

Gallant has completed the kitchen counters in our last 2 homes and have beaten the prices of all others and have done a great job with fantastic service. We have recommended them to friends who have had the same great experience. We are about have them complete the counter tops for our new condo.

KC in Aurora
KC in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom counter installation

Gallant Marble suppllied and installed new granite counter tops in our 2 bathrooms and powder room. They have a very extensive selection of stone at very reasonable prices Staff at Gallant were very professional. We picked out the quartz at the warehouse with the help of their staff Rita who is friendly and very helpful. The measurements and installation was done when promised. Would highly recommend them and use them again for my other bathroom projects.

Robyn in NORTH YORK
Robyn in NORTH YORK
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Blinds and Window Coverings

Staff at Gallant were very professional. They made a special trip to view my unit and make measurements. My only complaint was the installation. I felt the installation staff could have been a bit more careful but overall the product works well and I have no complaints.

Maggie in Richmond hill
Maggie in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New granite counters for Kitchen & bath

We hired Gallant Marble to supply and install new granite counter tops in our Kitchen and 3 bathrooms. They have a very extensive selection of stone at very reasonable prices (we quoted 5 other suppliers). The service was excellent however the stone on our island was cut incorrectly (too big) and had to be re-cut. This took an extra week but in the end everything worked out fine.

VL
VL

Granite Counter Tops for New Kitchen

I approached Gallant Marble as they appear to be a reputable company from their website and after visiting their fabrication warehouse. Everything seemed fine up until the measurement day when I was told that the original measurements that I had provided initially during the quotation (which I received from my kitchen contractor) was much different than the final measurements. For this part, I agree there may have been some changes in the kitchen design and was willing to accept changes in price for this difference. Previous to the measurement date, I had advised the sales representative Leo that we expected the L shaped piece to be constructed as one single piece without the need to joint/cut to connect since this would be very apparent to the eye. Leo went on to advise me that if this was the case, there will be a price discrepancy but should NOT be material. Thus we proceeded with the measurement with a $200 deposit. After the measurement was done, I called Leo wanting to know what the final price would be only to have my nightmare started. First, I was told not to bother with the request to have the L shape in one piece without the cut as it would cost an additional $2100 (40% increase) totalling $6000 vs. $4400 with the L shape being cut and joint by another piece. I was so upset I had to get opinions from other marble companies as I really could not justify a 40% increase from a company that claims they are one of the largest marble company on the market thus having one L shape piece shouldn't be a problem. I was luckily enough to find another company who advised me that they could provide me with all my requirements of one single L shape piece with a thicker granite (3cm) & machine cut edging profile vs Gallent's 2cm with gluing on the edging profile. So what I ended up with is a better, thicker granite without the need for plywood and gluing on the edging for less than what Gallant quoted me with the compromise of cutting up the L shape and jointing it with another piece. I then approached Leo explaining to him the situation and how much time I wasted with him and all the stress he put me through. I then told him I would like to apply my $200 deposit on one of their sinks and that I was not expecting a refund. He then advised me how he had to review with other administrative staff and would get back to me. After 4 days of waiting, he came back advising the $200 deposit can not be applied towards the sink. My advice for all those potential customers who is considering Gallant is to do your homework and call around for quotes before putting any money with Gallant. From a price and quality of stone and workmanship, there are better and more reputable competitors out there.

Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Kitchen and bathroom reno

Gallant Marble did an excellent job on our kitchen and bathroom renovation. We picked out the granite at the warehouse and the templating and installation was done when promised.
Would recommend them and use them again.

Richmond Hill-6962
Richmond Hill-6962

Granite Countertop

They replaced our laminate kitchen countertop with granite. Very good price. Not 100% satisfied because one of the joint wasn't very good, but the overall quality and prices are great.

Jamie from Newmarket
Jamie from Newmarket

Marble kitchen countertop

I had a bad experience a few years back with the purchase and installation of a marble countertop contract thru a major home improvement chain. They missed two appointments for measurements, there were deliver delays of over 1 month and then the countertop did not fit properly, so I was extremely apprehensive about getting another countertop done.
I was pleasantly surprised to find Gallant Marble in Newmarket. They were pleasant, helpful, eager for my business, and very well priced.
Although I used the store front in Newmarket to schedule everything, I was able to go down to the Beaver Creek site to select the actual slab of marble.
In less then 10 days, I presented Gallant with my rough drawings and selected the marble, they came out and did exact measurements and then delivered and installed the countertop.
The installers were courteous, efficient and very clean (putting down cloths before they entered and wiping down the cabinets when the finished).
I will be using them again for the completion of the kitchen and the reno of the bathrooms and will continue to highly recommend them.