Pioneer Garage Door Company

Jim In Norwood
Jim In Norwood
2 reviews , MA

Replace Garage Door

Pioneer was not the most or least expensive of the three estimates, but they took the time to make sure they could get the right track to fit a 7 ft door in my garage with 7 1/2 ft ceilings. Others wanted to use a 6'9 door which would have require keeping the ugly filler at the top of the opening. They showed me all the options and answered all my questions. They didn't try to push me towards expensive options (I did that on my own).
Very happy with the installation. They offered a three year guarantee on the installation, which after about a year I haven't needed to use.