G O Tap Plus Inc

1001 Meyerside Dr Mississauga ON L5T 1J6
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  G O Tap Plus Inc

Reviews for G O Tap Plus Inc

Plumbing issue

I had recently experienced my first plumbing issue as a new homeowner and luckily, was able to find GO Tap Plus online. Not knowing what to expect in terms of cost and services, their staff really impressed me as they made the experience smooth from beginning to end. Their office staff were professional and courteous. They arrived at my house shortly after and were able to get the job done for a competitive price. They were very personable and able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend Go Tap and will use them again for any future plumbing emergencies!

Shirley Woo in Toronto
Shirley Woo in Toronto

Plumbing emergency

I had a toilet leakage issue with one of my bathrooms over the weekend late at night. There was water everywhere and the smell was just unbearable. I didn't know what to do so I searched on Homestars to see which companies worked around the clock and GO Tap Plus was one of them. I called them and got a quick quote immediately over the phone which sounded quite reasonable. Next thing you know, they were at my door in less than half an hour. I was very impressed with GO Tap's services. They were very professional and fixed my problem in a timely manner. I would strongly recommend them!
GO Tap Plus

Washroom Reno

G O tap worked very fast within the timeline I gave them. My co worker recommended them to me from the work they did on their own washroom. Highly recommend them as they are very professional and personable.

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

Incredibly inept from the plumber to the scheduling office. Ridiculous amount of time was wasted. I paid 5 hours labor to specify the whole job and then it was done in a series of one hour visits each one entailed arguing about how to get someone to come and finish.
When their work resulted in a leak I went to another plumber and got the work done properly and promptly and at much less cost.
Stay away from this company!

J Jobin from Toronto
J Jobin from Toronto

Plumbing

The plumbing leaked and caused considerable damage to the house. They denied that their plumber did it ("We asked him, he didn't remember doing it so... sorry") They said someone else must have done that part. When asked why they charged for the parts if they weren't going to use them? "We don't know.....We often install showers without plumbing-in toe-testers or shower-heads".

Rogan from North York
Rogan from North York

plumbing

Nice courteous staff, willing to answer my calls if I have any questions prior to service. Price was competitive but service was beyond excellent. I don't know much about plumbing but the technicians was willing to go through the steps with me!