G & G Electronics

HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Scarborough  >  G & G Electronics

Reviews for G & G Electronics

Mirek Tokarz in Etobicoke
Mirek Tokarz in Etobicoke

Purchasing and Handling issues with microwave

G&G was very helpful with advice and purchase of the new over the range microwave from Panasonic. The price was right, and the responsiveness was outstanding. When microwave failed after 3 weeks of use, and neither Panasonic nor service depot were overly helpful, the G&G stepped in with arranging for a replacement. They are professional, and friendly, and I will probably make all appliance purchases with them going forward.

G & G Electronics

We have been buying our TV's from G &G for years. They are an over 60 year old family run business. Their prices are competitive and their service is excellent. The staff is very knowlegable and friendly. No pressure to buy. They know what they are talking about. We do our homework prior to buying and always end up purchasing from them. Our friends and family buy there also.

Thank you very much for the great review. We try our utmost to look after each and everyone one of our great clientele. In this day and age of such quick communication, we have to be on our toes at all times but we make customer service our priority.

Chris in
Chris in

Denon , klipsch, bose

Been shopping there for years. Fantastic service, competitive prcing. They have always sold me a quality product and stood behind their products. They know you by name and make you feel like family.

Thanks

Al Ferrer in Scarborough
Al Ferrer in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

New TV

I've only been here four times: two times to look at TVs and two more times to pick them up. The best way to describe my experience is to say it's a "No BS" approach. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and don't pressure you at all. Even though each item has a sticker price, they tell you upfront what the "best price" actually is. I assume they don't advertise it so that you don't try to have it price matched elsewhere. There's a reason why they've been in business almost 60 years.

Although they only sell a handful of brands (Sony being the main one) they have enough offerings to take care of most needs. I picked up a 50" Panasonic Plasma myself. When I asked whether there's anything else I should be looking at instead (expecting an upsell of some sort), the guy said bluntly "Nope, plasma's the best tech period" and that the TV I was looking at offered the best value, even though Panasonic had another much pricier set. He also confirmed with me that Panasonic's no longer making plasmas after this year and to snap it up before they're gone. All of this I knew going in (as I try to play the unknowledgeable customer going in) so it was refreshing to deal with someone who knows what they're talking about and didn't try to BS me. As I was ready to get a new TV anyways, I was sold in 5 minutes.....

Highly recommend to anyone who's intimidated by tech and is looking for a great deal. I would be astonished if I ever heard anyone complain about getting a raw deal or having a bad experience.

E.D. in Parkdale
E.D. in Parkdale

Surround sound system

We have purchased MANY of our electronics from G&G and have had great experiences each time. They provide terrific information - all their sales people are very knowledgeable. The prices are terrific.

cocoa Woodbine & Danforth
cocoa Woodbine & Danforth

Stereo upgrade

I found out about G & G and its December teacher sale. They aren't kidding, there were great deals here. They are very heavily into SONY and don't have all that much of other brands, but they really know their products. Because Sony HD TV's are so well rated, this would be a good place to start. They install too.

My sister and my buddy bought stuff too and were very happy.

Steven in Oshawa
Steven in Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bought Sony TV

Looking for a new TV can be a trying time with all the different types of displays on the market. Going to G & G takes all the confusion out the the buying experience. You do not have to have a masters degree in bargaining to shop there as I have found you will get the best price by just asking.

Highly recommend if you have not been to the store to get them a chance to help you out, I believe you will not be sorry.

John in Don Mills
John in Don Mills
2 reviews ,

New Camera

I bought a camera from G&G for my wife for Valentines Day. Got excellent advice on which model to pick and purchased the camera. The next day I got a call from Steve the salesman and he told me that the actual prie had gone down and I should be paying $40 less. He said he would refund the difference.
How many companies do you think would phone a customer up after the sale was completed and tell them that they should be paying less. Not many.

BonWin in Toronto
BonWin in Toronto

Television Purchase

The staff at G&G very helpful and friendly. They answered all of my questions and more importantly they provided us with exceptional service. Including a loaner TV since ours fell on back order. They meet a delivery commitment and came through with the loaner.