Future Shop - Coquitlam

Shannon from Coquitlam
Shannon from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Projector stand

The salesperson didn't seem very knowledgable and simply pointed to an aisle where I could get the stand. It seemed to me because it wasn't a big ticket item that they really didn't care.

CW Concrete repairs from Vancouver
CW Concrete repairs from Vancouver
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Lap top

bought a lap top and asked for certain programs and features that needed to be installed and said this laptop is the one I need and now a week later the program do not install I took the lap top in to have them install the program 1 week later still cant install programs.

Bro Vo from Maple Ridge
Bro Vo from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Wii U Game

I drove down to this store in Port Coquitlam in order to buy a new Wii U game. They had plenty of games in stock and it was a breeze paying with my Coquitlam Centre gift card. I got a receipt and walked away happy.

angelalee7688
angelalee7688
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

laptop

I wanted to buy a laptop for my school so I went to futureshop since they had a "back to school sale" going on. I know they work on commission so it was pretty easy to get a sales associate. I decided to purchase the toshiba ah6 which was around $1000. The sales associate then asks me if i want to throw in the all-in-one printer for anohter 20$. I say sure. Then he proceeds to tell me that I need to get norton virus or my computer will catch a virus when i connect to the internet and that they need to set up the computer for me and to create a backup disc which will cost another 150$. So all in all, he wanted me to pay 400$ more. no thanks. I put it down and went to another store . Turns out that you can create the back up disc on your own (you just click a button on the desktop that says "create backup disc" and you're done)and that's what he wanted the 150$ for. Everytime i go to futureshop, it's not genuine customer service that i get.

Bill from Coquitlam
Bill from Coquitlam

New TV

The sales person was very knowledgeable. The delivery people were on time and courteous. The excellent price was the reason we went there first. Great sale prices. Definitely recommend to others.

Anonymous from Mission
Anonymous from Mission

9.5/10

Kitchen Renovation

Mike was the salesperson we dealt with, and he was extremely knowledgeable. We bought our appliances all together, so Mike offered us a great deal. He gave us great advice about the different brands so we could choose the brands that met our needs the best. Delivery was prompt and the delivery people were friendly and polite. The range of products in store helped us to make an informed decision for each appliance, and Mike did some extra research to help us find the dishwasher we wanted. We had very particular needs and expectations, and each one was met.