Future Shop

Angie from Toronto
Angie from Toronto
10 reviews North York, ON

New Kitchen Appliances

I am in the process of renovating my condo. Future Shop was having a sale on their appliances, so I went and purchased a new fridge and stove for my condo located down the street. A few days later, I realized I had ordered the wrong stove. Future Shop corrected my order and adjusted the delivery date as I requested. Everything was easy and hassle free. I will be looking to purchase a new dishwasher and microwave in the near future and will definitely be purchasing them from Future Shop.