Future Shop

Kahikili in North york
Kahikili in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

New tv

Purchased a new Samsung 60"Led TV for my entertainment room. The customer service rep answered most of my questions and was very helpful with figuring out the type of TV would be best. The only annoying thing was all extra add ons he kept trying to sell me but he was just doing his job

Columbus
Columbus
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Laptop computer

My daughter had just returned from a US shopping trip and had noted a couple of laptop prices for specific HP and Toshiba models. When we found the corresponding models at this Future shop location, the salesman and his supervisor were very helpful in matching the price (this meant a $100 discount over the already discounted sale price). The only caveat was us buying an extented warranty plan which we wanted anyway. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

T Valentine
T Valentine

Electronics Shopping

Future Shop recently impressed me when I was shopping for a computer. I hadn’t completely decided yet, but had found one that I kind of liked, which was listed on another company’s website for a better price. Since I didn’t want to travel as far as I needed to for the other place, I thought I’d try Future Shop to see if they could beat the better price. And they did! I approached a ‘floor person’ in the computers department, told him about the other deal, and he looked it up online for me and then said they’d beat it. He didn’t make me feel bad for asking, and even complimented me on my research. Needless to say, I ended up with a great computer a great price. I’ll definitely go back for future electronics purchases.

Johnny from Markham
Johnny from Markham
4.5/10

Nintendo DS Purchase

I went to the Future Shop on Warden to purchase a Nintendo DS, but the salesperson I got was rude. Its like he didn't want my business (probably because commission was low). It took a while before he would deal with my request and even after that it seemed as if he was reluctant to help me further. I didn't like his attitude, but I'm a dedicated future shop shopper, but it really disappoints me to get that kind of service.

Paulina from Toronto
Paulina from Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Great retailer. Love the customer service and the deals! Recommend to everyone.