Future Shop

Ryan in Pickering
Ryan in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Bought a TV

Great service at the store, I was in and out very quickly. The store employee who assisted me was very honest and up front and in the end saved me alot of money, he was even able to throw in a few goodies to help make my experience that much better. Even afterward for Warrenty issues the CSR was extremly helpful and processed my request quickly.

Dogan Sami in Markham
Dogan Sami in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Customer Service

Video game section employee was very agreeable, told me exactly what to do and how to do it and was able to find the game i needed in the backroom. Would go again.

Jonathan Chen in Markham
Jonathan Chen in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Connect Pro

I am very bad when it comes to setting up my home electronics. With the purchase of my new flat screen, I didn't know what to do. Luckily, I got the Connect Pro package. The people that set up my home theater were quick, on time and very knowledgeable.

John in Picton
John in Picton
1 review ,

Plasma TV

The sales person was very agreeable with the purchase price I wanted based on my research. They have a lot of room to move on some of their prices! You don't always have to buy the extra warranty or other products to get the lower prices...just be firm with your price and they are generally reasonable. I was happy with the purchase process.