Future Shop

David from St. Catharines
David from St. Catharines
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

returns

i bought a laptop from future shop and within a few days the screen was defective. i took the laptop back because i wanted my money back so that i could get a different brand. the person at the returns section, was very short and unhappy with me because i was taking my buisness elsewhere. i feel they should have accepted it for what is was.

J Lefave in Niagara on the lake
J Lefave in Niagara on the lake
5 reviews Street, ON

I bought my first iPod here!

The customer service here is great. These guys really know what they're talking about. I'm pretty useless when it come to technology, so they helped me decide on the best iPod. I ended up with the iPod Nano, which is perfect to take to the gym.

Niagara Gal
Niagara Gal
8 reviews ,

Bought a plasma TV

I thought about getting a TV from the Shopping Channel but the deal at Future Shop was much better. I got the wall hardware, wiring, digital box and everything for what I would have paid at the Shopping Channel. He explained the different models in language I could understand. We considered a stereo system but the salesguy didn't try to upsell us. He understood it was beyond our budget. Sold us exactly what we needed. I'm very happy with the TV.