Future Shop

maria from Pickering
maria from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

service

we were looking for a new refrigerator, washer and dryer - we checked around and found that the future shop had the best price and service compared to other companies. The service was great and staff very accommodating. My family will definitely continue to shop there. keep up the good the good work

M Lloyd in Pickering
M Lloyd in Pickering
3 reviews PICKERING, ON

Electronics in Family Room

Very friendly knowledgeable staff. Made sure I got what I wanted. Delivery was prompt and set up was fast. I am very happy with the service I received. The price was great with there Price Match Guarantee.