Future Shop

Steven in Oshawa
Steven in Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Purchase of Fridge

Terrible customer service from the Futureshop online purchase. First I was charged the PST when it is not to be charged on Energy Start appliances. When I called to complain I was told there was nothing they could do. I asked for a manger and was told someone would call me in 48 hours. No one called. I called back at they now has a promotion for the fridge and asked to get the promotion and was told again someone would call. No one did! Never again will I shop online with FutureShop for large ticket items.

RNA
RNA

wireless router

I finally broke down to buy a new router for my daughter's laptop as the wireless connections in our neighborhood were getting weaker by the day. I did my homework prior -I hit best buy first - the one I tried to purchase using their price match +10% off difference policy was out of stock so Future shop was my next stop. Store was empty well stocked and the associate lead directly to the shelf full of the product I was looking for. (it pays to shop on Thursday evening)

vicwso
vicwso

Gift for GF

Can not imagine there is such a worse store in Toronto. I was standing beside the shelf for half an hour, and no one was helping me. I was looking for a MP3 player, we went to the Future shop. My previous experience with Future Shop I could find almost everything, but this time I was totally wrong.

Jan from Oshawa
Jan from Oshawa
5.5/10

family room revamp

I wanted to purchase a Christmas gift for my husband and the sales staff's attitude at this particular store was rude and condescending. The Future Shop in North Oshawa is totally the opposite.

8701 Jane St
8701 Jane St

7.5/10

TV

The staff there extremely knowledgable. They were very patience in explaining the features and benefits of a number of Plasma TV in different price range
Excellent service with reasonable price.