Future Shop

Rick
Rick
1 review Richmondhill, ON

Appliance delivery

After paying $3800 for an appliance package you think they would have the appropriate customer service. The sales agent was superb at the 1141 Kennedy location. They really dropped the ball on the delivery side. The company hired to deliver appliances needs better employees. The two delivery guys refused to bring my fridge into the house because they were lazy. They said it was a "four-man job' HAHAHA!!! THEY LEFT IT ON THE DRIVEWAY and I had to find alternate methods of installation.

Gina Blair in North york
Gina Blair in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Washing machine

I purchased a new washing machine online since my current one isn't working.it's been taking days for my item to be delivered.on top of this they charged me twice for the item.the amount was taken from my credit card.I don't think I will be purchasing anything from them in the near future

Jennifer in Markham
Jennifer in Markham

Computer tower

I needed a new computer this year as my old one broke down and was un-salvageable so I headed to the Future Shop at Warden and Hwy. 7, and I found the staff very friendly and helpful. I am technologically illiterate so the rep helping was very patient and answered all my questions. I told him what I wanted to use the computer for and how much storage that I think I need. He made a few suggestions and I ended up buying a refurbished hp computer tower after shopping around at different stores.

JR in North york
JR in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

TV Purchase

Great service, I actually prefer FS's commission system as you get employees that actively want to help you. As long as you know what you're looking for and want, you should be fine. Usually able to get a discount if you talk to them.

Joe Carbone in The Annex
Joe Carbone in The Annex

New LED Tv

My wife and I recently purchased a new LED TV from Future Shop. Originally, we had planned to purchase a plasma TV that was on sale. When we arrived, we were promptly greeted by one of the employees.

After asking us what we were looking for, they proceeded to show us other televisions that may have been a better fit for what we wanted one for. (Gaming and Movies)

After discussing the various types of televisions and the pros and cons of each, we settled on a great TV that was shown to us. We couldn't be more pleased with it.

This store had great customer service. The staff was friendly and knew what they were talking about. Will shop there again!

DAVID in North york
DAVID in North york
6 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

TV

Hi,

today I was browsing for a TV set fro my room, and after browsing through several Best Buys and Future shops I ended up at the Future Shop at 9325 Yonge street. I was very impressed by how quick the stuff is with helping a customer to direct all the needs and preferences. The choice of TV was very simple after a knowledgeable stuff member(no name tag) gave me a professional advice on a matter.

Levto
Levto

TV

I left spending a lot more money than I anticipated, but I was thrilled with the service and knowledge that Parvesh imparted during my two-hour long lesson on LCD televisions. I HIGHLY recommend that you go see him. He knows everything about televisions and will work to get you the best price, you just have to ask. You will not be disappointed with the visit, even if you leave empty handed. You will be much better prepared to make a purchase afterwards. Tell him Mel sent you! Wink!

John Sherr in Toronto
John Sherr in Toronto
4 reviews East York, ON

Bought a flat panel plasma

Future Shop
905-780-3900
9325 Yonge St
Richmond Hill
L4C 0A8

Ordered online and picked up directly from the store. Plasma worked correctly and no issues thus far. The price was amazing and got 2 year warranty rather than one. The selection of plasma mounts was great and the prices were excellent. When I had to call the store with some questions, they answered quickly and provided the after sale support I required.

name2
name2
1 review , MT

stove

we ordered a stove from futureshop online and it was a pleasant expereince. the money was less and it was delivered on time. overall, we were happy with the service

ginney,Oakville
ginney,Oakville

ipod dock

I have shopped here for years and find overall they go beyond to help me they explain the terms and the shortcomings of the different systems. Also an older purchase when we simply could not figure out the computer the associate came to our house after work and refused our money but got us up and running.