Future Shop

Christa in Ontario
Christa in Ontario
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle w/ 4 free games

Myself and my husband walked into future shop to buy JUST a Xbox console, but noticed a great deal when we walked in. A Xbox system WITH 4 games! we are very pleased and will be back to buy a camera in the New Year. Customer service WAS lacking a bit and some of the staff wouldn't help be conceal my game system away from my kids..this is their 'big' Xmas gift and I didn't want them to see it. I had to convince the guy to help me...I was not pleased.

tv guy
tv guy
2 reviews Stratford, ON

computer

bought a lap top for my daughter, was a good price and value for my hard earned dollar, it was easy to set up and easy to use, the sales people were very good and knew their product