Future Shop

Reviews for Future Shop

A from Toronto
A from Toronto

washer/dryer

The delivery of these was a nightmare. I was given a 3 hour time frame in which the washer/dryer was to be delivered to my place of business. After waiting 3 hours in a vacant construction site no one showed up. When I called the delivery company I was told I was the next delivery on the truck and it would be about 15 min. 45min later still no delivery. I called a second time and was told that there were still 3 ahead of me and that it would be about an hour. I finally left and cancelled the order.

Shazie Ally
Shazie Ally

computer

The service was excellent at future shop, the staff was very helpful and polite and therefore i got a good computer at a good price and i am very satisfied and happy with the computer i bought.

Wins in Leaside
Wins in Leaside

Digital Cameras

Bought two cameras from this store and found staff quite difficult, they must be on commission or something because they try to avoid honoring price match policy and then when camera was defective they suggest product is fine and cause is usage of alkaline batteries. The batteries supplied by manufacturer are alkaline!

Yun
Yun
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

mp3

I bought my cute mp3 at future shop, I like it, and the service there was good, but I just felt the price was higher than in China as the same product.

Eglington and Laird
Eglington and Laird

digital camera

I purchased a digital camera a year ago for my daughter and it stopped working in the spring but she was away at the time. i returned the camera to future shop when she returned home only to be told it 4 days past the year purchase price and not eleigible for warranty.