Future Paving

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Etobicoke  >  Future Paving

Reviews for Future Paving

1 review Montreal, QC

Poor Quality and Awful Service - Residential

My driveway was done but soon after shows two sunken areas in front of my garage. My family and I called with little to no response and when a response was received, the rep kept saying we are really busy and will get back to us but never does.

I paid in full but now stuck with a terrible driveway.

The driveway they did for my family is also showing signs of issues and it's only been a few months.

Do not choose this company for your paving. The work is bad and service worse.

Signed,
Elderly customer

Frustrated Customer
Toronto.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Concrete walkway and asphalt double drive way

Never call these people!! We called five paving companies for quotes and their quote was the second highest. We liked and trusted Joe. When the concrete work was done it was discussing. Joe and Dina from customer service came took pics and agreed the work needed a redo but had to get ok from Mimmo. Omg what a rude disrespectable so called owner. If it wasn't for this man John? don't know how he is involved the company Mimmo wouldn't have redone the total job. We wanted them to walk away cause we didn't trust them we were told we signed the contract and we could take them to court but they wanted to finish the job cause of course the asphalt part of the contract had not been done. Asphalt is ok for now only one week done. Oh yes one of their men sawed the concrete in two places omg the cuts are no straight half cut thin rest of the thicker and chipped already! Uncle who lives in Niagara Falls who was in concrete road work saw the job and stated that the cuts are not depth enough. They have yet to come to fix the problem and still waiting for top soil and seeds (I requested they put sod that's the least they could)

Dear Rose,
It is unfortunate that you feel this way.
Future Paving strives to do our best with all our clients.
We have been very understanding with you, and have come out several times to try to accommodate any discrepancies you have found.
After your call once again this season with something new that happened we did advice you that we would be getting back to you and have the owner come out to see the problem.
We are sorry this is taking some time but you must keep in mind we are doing our best to have something set up.

Office /Customer Service Dept

Driveway

Future Paving recently completed my driveway. The work was excellent and completed In a timely fashion. The property was left clean and in tact. Joe, the salesman, was always available to answer questions and was always very courteous. Mimmo, the owner, was not only present on the day of the job, but also played an active role in its completion. He inspected the work thoroughly before departure. i would highly recommend this company for any driveway work.

Taylor in Orangeville
Taylor in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Paving the parking lot and driveway

Minmo came out last fall give me a quote for my driveway and attached parking lot. I felt he had the best knowledge of what I wanted . mimmo did exactly what he said he would do and the job came out exactly like he said it would. I would recommend him for sure.

Paving Driveway

Customer service sucks and very unprofessional!
My neighbhor and i were suppose to get our driveway done by this people on September. Frank asked us to get a permit from the city which we did. We called him that we have the permit ready on September 29 and that they can do the job but until the first day of december this people never showed up. Numerous calls were also done by my husband and my neighbor to ask this people to do the job that they promised to do. But still nothing happened. So my neighbhor and my husband called frank asking to give our deposit back and told him that we dont want their service anymore again frank made a commitment of coming to our house to give our money back on Saturday (dec 3) so my husband and my neighbor waited but this guy never showed up. I was so upset that night i called the office and demanded for frank to give our money back or else i will call the police and file a complaint. Finally Frank showed up at 230pm today (Dec 4) to give our deposit back.

We are sorry to hear that you had this experience.
Unfortunately our sales man Frank at the time had not given us any details on this situation.
For this reason and after many complains Frank is no longer working for the company, as we firmly believe is high standards of customer service.
Our apologies on behalf of Future Paving.
If I can make a suggestion please never give cash deposits and adhere to contract obligations. Always get recipe and signature and confirmation.
If you ever are not sure please contact the office directly.

Customer Service Dept.

Domenic
Domenic
2 reviews Burlington, ON

DRIVEWAY

Mimmo from Future Paving came out and did a 20,000 job. A laneway in the city of Toronto. This laneway was commercial grade asphalt. I hire him to do my home with commercial grade as well, also referred him to the neighbour. Neighbour has the same problem with his driveway. Eleven months later I see small rock popping up from the asphalt. Called Future paving early September 2016 many times and left several messages at the office and Mimmo's personal cell phone. It has now been 3 weeks and no one has returned my call or come out to see the issue. The customer service is extremely poor and I would not recommend this company to anyone. It seem that once they take your money they don't care about their customers.

Agostino Calabrese in Toronto
Agostino Calabrese in Toronto

Paving job well done, thanks Frank and Mimmo

Frank came out to my place in Uxbridge and explained he works for Future Paving, told me the owner Mimmo would be on the job. The job came out exactly what we wanted, Frank being a man of his word and Mimmo took care to make sure the job came out awesome!

MaryS in Toronto
MaryS in Toronto

Great job on parking Lot

Mimmo came out, measured the parking space, came back with a proposal and presentation. We later met and discussed the job in our board room and awarded him the contract. All board members were thrilled with the outcome of the work, Mimmo and Future Paving did exactly what they said they would do. Overall I think what impressed us the most was the presence of Mimmo during the job, over looking and managing the work from start to finish.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Driveway

Thank you so much to the owner Mimmo and to Joseph for such a professional and amazing work done today on the extension of my driveway and paving ! I am truly grateful to have found such a great company with outstanding workers ! I could not be happier !

smaslov in Toronto
smaslov in Toronto

Couldn't be happier -- an excellent job!

My wife and I contacted Future Paving for some concrete work because we weren’t able to reach our previous contractor. Mimmo met with us, was friendly, professional and really knew his stuff. We decided to go with Future Paving and couldn’t be happier with their work. They did an excellent job and it was a pleasure to work with them.

More about Future Paving

Future Paving is a full service asphalt paving company. Future Paving works with property managers, contractors, building owners and residential home owners, throughout Toronto and the surrounding GTA areas, Services including • Parking Lot Paving • Asphalt Paving and Maintenance • Patterned Concrete • Concrete Repairs • Curbs • Patios ...