Urban Manor

Reviews for Urban Manor

MARIA in Toronto
MARIA in Toronto

Furniture for entire home

I feel very fortunate to have come across this store. Firstly the furniture is beautiful with exceptional quality. But the customer service is the highlight. From the moment we met Hina, she was instrumental in assisting us in decorating our home. Her eye for detail and impeccable listening skills has made my home amazingly designed. A true work of art. My experience with Urban Manor from beginning to end has been wonderful. The delivery team is highly professional, and very clean as they work. Although I had a small issue with one of my purchases the company took care of the situation perfectly in a very timely manner. I have purchased furniture from other high end companies and I would state with 100% confidence that this has been the best organization I have purchased furniture from.

Swansea
Swansea

Living room, Bedrooms & Family room

We looked in many stores including DeBoers, Art Shoppe, UpCountry and the Furniture Shop had the look we were after, great selection, excellent price and on time. We purchased 2 bedroom suites, living room and family room furniture.

More about Urban Manor

We are a furniture store that carries contemporary living furnishings. Products from around the world. . . Canada, Italy, Germany, etc. website: urbanmanor. com email: info@urbanmanor. com
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?