Furnishings 2 Day

Furniture
Furnishings 2 Day

Reviews for Furnishings 2 Day

Bedroom

Beautiful, high-end furniture from Italy. Knowledgeable staff, Excellent customer service. I feel very comfortable with them helping me pick out my decor. Best store of Modern contemporary furniture. Huge selection of Italian furniture.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Product

We bought a leather sofa and love seat. Salesperson explained in details about leather. From choosing hides, dying, and finishing process and why it is important to buy a leather which breathes most.Thanks Vick to help us make right decision. Furniture was delivered in time.
They have huge selection of fine leather.

GWu in Markham
GWu in Markham

Natuzzi sofa

This is my worst experience as a customer ever. I purchased a $3500 Natuzzi sofa from Furnishings 2day in February. After a 3 month wait I got it in May and that was when the nightmare started. The delivery guys they contracted were terrible. They did not care about the sofa at all. Inside the truck the sofa was only partially covered and the way they were handling it was just unprofessional. There were multiple cuts on the leather and I called immediately to the sales person/director (initial A) who promised to provide service to us even after purchase. When he picked up the phone he was annoyed and asked me to call the store directly. All the verbal commitments were long gone after the commission.
For the following few months I had to make phone calls and email to the store many many many many times to get help. They would never make any initiative to get back to me. When the receptionist (initial S) was away no one else at the store would even try to help me. They said they had been waiting for the technician to return their calls. I felt helpless and I expected a much better experience after spending $3500. I told the company I needed service and otherwise I demanded a full refund. The receptionist gave me the phone number of the technician and asked me to call instead. I called this guy 17 times and I got an appointment.
When this technician showed up he was polite and professional. There was still residual defects after his repair but he said after the glue was gone all defects should disappear. Unfortunately the defects were still very noticeable the following day. I called the company to complain and the other receptionist (initial K) became very defensive. Instead of finding a solution she blamed on my mind playing trick. Calling them back and forth is very time and energy consuming and I am not crazy to call if there were nothing to be mentioned.
I emailed Natuzzi directly to voice my concerns and complaints. After a month or two they sent another technician. This technician presented himself as a professional. He brought so much tools along and he was careful with what he was doing. The first technician took 10 minutes max and his tools in comparison were a joke. The second technician spent almost 90 minutes and it was stunning to see how he used all the tools to make the repairs work. According to Furnishings 2day the first technician works for Natuzzi but I honestly do not understand why there would be so much deviation at the repair they offered.
After 5 months of suffering my problem is considered fixed. Lots of furniture stores do offer good quality products and I need good after sale service. I hope no one will ever have to go through the experience I had gone through with Furnishings 2day.

jie in Richmond Hill
jie in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

great customer service

A big thank you to Kamal and Sharman fo their great patience and wonderful customer service. I recently purchased a marble dining table from them after some comparisons. However, my dear husband did not like the style. I was worried that they might give me a hard time exchanging it. However, they were quite patient and understanding. They talked to us and found out why my husband did not like it and happily exchanged it for us. It is such a pleasant experience. I love my new dining table.

Vivian in Barrie
Vivian in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Great services provided

Just say thank you to Kamal for the professional and wonderful services provided to us. We are happy with the bedroom set & dining set bought from the store.

Vivian

Dilys in Brampton
Dilys in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Love seat

Thank you Sharman, design & sales consultant, for your excellent services before and after! Very good price and quality plus on time delivery. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends!

Rudy in Scarborough
Rudy in Scarborough

Leather Seaction sofa + table

Quality is excellent, delivery and service , installation is very good. Guys make sure it's totally good before they left. Sales perosn is very clear, honest and easy to talk to.

marie in Brampton
marie in Brampton

Q3 dark brown bedroom set

The service was great, they were very patient when helping us choose specific furniture. the furniture has a great furniture using the best wood. Very high quality and gorgeous in the bedroom

More about Furnishings 2 Day

FURNISHINGS 2day is a modern & contemporary furniture store, leading in the trend setting home fashion industry. Since 1989, we at FURNISHINGS 2day, previously known as FURNISHINGS 2001, have been a showcase of the most elegant, unique, and innovative Furniture with exceptional designs. We have continued to be a leader ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Richmond Hill?