Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
320 Harry Walker Pkwy N Newmarket ON L3Y 7B4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Newmarket  >  Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Reviews for Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Duct Cleaning - A+

We are very pleased with the service performed and customer service of Fully. Appointment was made well in advance, we were able to pick the best time to fit our family needs and everyone was on time, service was performed to a "T". No "surprises" with cost, no selling on "extras". Thank you to the Fully team! Thank you to Jody for being so pleasant! Thank you to Andrea and Justin for making our home clean!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Carpets cleaned, sofa and 2 chairs

Fully Completely cleaned my chesterfield, 2 chairs, and 5 carpets.
The furniture seems to have been cleaned adequately however 3 of the rugs were returned in what appears to be significant shrinkage, one rug is fine ....the large carpet was delivered in a closed and tied shut, plastic bag where it lay in my entrance for 8 hours...wet!
I returned home to a foul smelling wet carpet... on The Saturday of the Thanksgiving weekend! a message had been relayed to my neighbor that " the carpet needs to be thrown in the garbage as they weren't able to remove the animal smell".
The carpet has been salvaged with no thanks to Fully Completely...absolutely deplorable service! They took 75.00 off the cost of a 700.70 dollar payment. Terrible terrible company!

Sussie in Newmarket
Sussie in Newmarket

Duct leaning

The best duct cleaning company I have used. Very educated and professionally trained. They Did an amazing job, I no longer have dust all over my home! Highly recommend them! I have used them every year for over 15 years for eaves and carpet cleaning. They are now my go to for duct cleaning as well!

Sal in Mississauga
Sal in Mississauga

Carpet cleaning

This company is amazing! Very professional. Very happy with the results of my carpet. They got out old stains, didn't think it was even possible, they cleaned up after themselves and left everything clean. Fast friendly service.

1 review Aurora, ON

Home and Office Great Results

This is the third time I have used Fully Completely for my home and office cleaning. Carpets in basement looked brand new after cleaning and the office carpet which gets lots of dirty ground in looked bright and refreshed. So professional and job done quickly and efficiently. The also did my section sofa and it looked like the day I bought it. Tops on my list and have already referred them to friends.

1 review Aurora, ON

window cleaning

I had Derek and Scott come to help us with cleaning windows and patio door. We were so impressed they are professional and fast!
My big bay windows Sparkle and the bow windows as well So pleased with price as well as the superb work. I would recommend them to help you with window cleaning ,they do a better job and much faster than we can.

Carpet Cleaning

I needed my basement carpet cleaned badly. Unfortunately having teenage children, there were several stains, including spilt food and probably beer all over the carpet. The two gentlemen that arrived were on time and delivered friendly and quality service. The carpets are professionally cleaned and smell great! I would highly recommend their services.

Brigitte in Keswick
Brigitte in Keswick
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning

I have Used Fully Completely for all of my carpet cleaning needs for the last 5 years. There crews are professional and their staff hasn't changed since I started using them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality cleaning services at affordable prices! I have always been impressed with the work when it's done.

Mild removal

Wasn't very impressed with the mold removal. They didn't do the work safely or properly. My house smells of mold and I am just not satisfied with the service. Wouldn't use them for mold removal.

More about Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Fully Completely Inc. is a professional cleaning & restoration company that has been servicing the York Region, Georgina, Simcoe, & GTA since 1994. Fully Completely Inc. specializes in providing the following cleaning services: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning (with free pick up and delivery), duct cleaning, and window ...