Princess Pools

Review for Princess Pools

LC in McEwen
LC in McEwen
5 reviews Mc Ewen, TN

Pool repair and opening products

Princess Pools
(615) 441-6467
718 E College St
Dickson
TN
UNITED STATES

This business is a wonderful asset! I went to them for advice with installing my pool liner and Tina was wonderful. She gave me some very helpful advice that made the installation very smooth. She also told me about chlorine free products that I could use for my pool. She told me exactly how to use them and even hand wrote the instructions for me. The new products are wonderful. I can go 2 weeks without having to do a thing to my pool and it stays sparkling clean! I will use this company for all my pool needs in the future. You can't beat the service!