Frendel Kitchens Ltd

1350 Shawson Dr Mississauga ON L4W 1C5

Reviews for Frendel Kitchens Ltd

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

additional cabinets ordered

tried to order extra cabinets for kitchen change, customer service is horrible..takes 3 weeks to get an order placed and then another 8-10weeks to build couple cabinets...seems like they hate there jobs thereor they have no clue what they are doing..stay away from this company..they are a joke...cabinets are made cheaply to boot...

Terrible, terrible experience

Awful. Just terrible. I rate this company with a zero. Zero personal skills. Zero customer service. Zero courtesy. Zero professionalism.

There is something very wrong with this organization. The staff are repulsively rude and unpleasant.

I had a very small replacement job from a dollar standpoint, but unfortunately my builder chose Frendel as a supplier. Frendel really only cares about large projects, which is understandable. However, this is not an excuse for the staff's poor behaviour.

Unless you have a big job for them, don't expect any form of respect from Frendel.

Private User reviews , ON

kitchen by ballymore

upgraded our kitchen with built in fridge and dishwasher
got the panel delivered all damaged and no holes drilled for the handles . Frendel will not drill the holes for the handles and the panels can not be installed as the appliances installers will not drill the holes for the handles!!!!

Mariana in Fredericton
Mariana in Fredericton
1 review York County, NB

KITCHEN CABINETS, ETC

Incredibly poor quality, amateur installation. BRAND NEW kitchen in a detached house looks like it has been used for the last 10 years.
Shame on Country Wide working with Frendel kitchens. UNFORTUNTELY we had no choice, but you do – DO NOT ORDER FROM FRENEDEL, UNLESS YOU OK WITH GARBAGE QUALITY.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Mark from Mississauga
Mark from Mississauga

Custom Build Dining Cabinet

I had the pleasure of working with the Frendel design team to come up with a custom cabinet for permanent built in installation. Working with Mike D and Rob D they made many suggestions based on their experience and the end result was perfect. As with any custom complex design and installation, there were a few minor issues, but they were all resolved in a timely fashion. My wife and I are very happy with the end result. Many thanks and I would not hesitate to work with them again or recommend recommend Frendel to any one of my closest friends, colleagues or family.

idefeat in Mississauga
idefeat in Mississauga

i additional cabinet for builder kitchen

On Sept of this year I ordered a cabinet to match the builders cabinet. The cost of 1 cabinet 24” wide is $1089.00. although ridicules in price I had to match the existing. So I paid. I was told the cabinets will take 6 to 8 weeks which is fine. I followed in November on the whereabouts of the cabinet, and was fold that the person I dealt with is on maternity leave, and the production manager has family issues, I requested a call back from Charlie the manager and never received a call it is now 10 weeks and no one has returned any calls, this company is very unprofessional, I have seen better service from a ma and pa store

Mel from Vaughan
Mel from Vaughan

kitchen

Dealt with company directly for extras builder did not offer. Gave specific measurements for built in fridge look. Did not get right dimentions of side gables or upper cabinet. Still bothers me 14 years later!!!!!!

Catherine in Milton
Catherine in Milton
7 reviews ,

Kitchen Cabinet extras

I have been very pleased with my Frendel Royal line cabinets and the after service I received when my new house closed. I have been trying for several months to get additional extras, such as corbels, selective trims etc and my emails / messages go unanswered. I am very disappointed that they don't seem to care about helping the regular consumer and are only focused on builders. How can I take my kitchen to the next level when they won't respond.

S&S in Woodbridge
S&S in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Kitchen and bathrooms from builder

Our Kitchen cabinets and bathrooms came from Frendel Kitchens as this is who our builder used. The quality of the cabinets is pretty good. Frendel Kitchens did a really good job at fixing deficiencies. They went above and beyond replacing cabinets which we did not even complain about but they were not satisfied with. Overall, we had a very good experience with this company.

Raymond Wand Home Inspection Service
Raymond Wand Home Inspection Service
1 review Orangeville, ON

Kitchen update/renovation

Totally awesome!

Very pleased both with variety of styles and colours and styles.

It arrived on time and installed professionally.

They even came back a second day to complete a cut out for a slide in stove which had not been delivered by the first day.

Thank you Frendel for a job well done!

More about Frendel Kitchens Ltd

Since 1968, builders, dealers and home owners alike have trusted Frendel Kitchens Limited to supply them with a complete line of cabinet solutions. If you have any concerns about your cabinetry we welcome you to email us: service@frendel. com, or call (Local: 905-670-7898 Toll Free: 1-800-641-1201)
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?