Fraser Aquarium

Sukhi Amandeep from Vancouver
Sukhi Amandeep from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Aquarium Supplies

I went in Fraser Aquarium to get some advice when setting up a freshwater tank. I found the time I spent with the staff to be very informative. They have a good selection of products and the pricing is very reasonable compared to bigger box stores. Some stuff is even competitively priced to Amazon.com. Ended up getting my gravel and a few started fish and plants there.

Nick in Vancouver
Nick in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Buying fishes!

A nice little store in the neighbour that offers a decent selection of fish and other aquarium products. Used to purchase fish from here years ago from the older gentleman that seems to work there every day. Very reasonable prices but could do with a small makeover - getting a little old.

Bonnie in Burnaby
Bonnie in Burnaby
8 reviews BURNABY, BC

Needed fish food

I was looking for a live alternative to frozen bloodworms for my fish and after looking on the internet thought I would try live blackworms. Unfortunately not many pet shops carry or order them but Fraser Aquarium does! When I called, they knew exactly what I was talking about (unlike other stores) and after my first order, even knew me by name.

Karen in Vancouver
Karen in Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Special Order

My lab required a special order of a certain type of worm. This is one of the few aquariums that took orders. The service was fast and communication was good. The worms arrived in good condition and had to pick up in store. The people working there were friendly.

Josh Wong in Vancouver
Josh Wong in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Aquarium Materials

I came to Fraser Aquarium to purchase feeder fish for my animals back at home that frequently consume these little ones. I was quite impressed by the lady named Jane that struck up a conversation with me and was extremely familiar with the particular fish species that were available and the stock. The thing is that the store is quite small with limited parking, so it makes things quite out of reach. However, a nice little aquarium shop with a large variety of fish.

Estee in Vancouver
Estee in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

fish

When I started an aquarium last year, this is where I bought my fish to fill my fish tank. This store has a nice variety of fish and plants for my aquarium. I definitely would recommend my friends to come here to shop for their aquarium needs.

John Cheng  in Vancouver
John Cheng in Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fishes

A while ago our family went to the Fraser Aquarium to buy a few small pets. We ended up purchasing a couple of fishes for a good deal as they were on sale. Although the store is not very big, there was still quite a variety. One thing slightly inconvenient was the parking as there were not much spaces on the street.

James in Vancouver
James in Vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Adding fsh to my tank

Fraser Aquarium has been around for ages! They usually have a good selection of freshwater fish so I can restock my tank with new species. The fish food prices are a good deal if you can find them on sale. They have a good selection of arrowana fish as well.